[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

junk yard dog
Author Thread
rvhoss
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #777
Switzerland
11/5/2005  10:45 PM
hey, did anybody catch junk yard dog on MSG...I didn't know if it was posted because I avoid UK like the plague after a loss (see BRIGGS we will suck all year thread), but me and a buddy were watching the pregame and JYD had his top 9 teams in the east and the knicks were not listed.

Now, don't get me wrong, we are still considered a possibility for a wild card, but doesn't this cat work for the knicks? He listed 7 teams and had 2 teams at 8 with an or between them, and not the knicks?

This cat is garbage...I'm done listening to him...I'm glad we Houston'd him...how can he not put the team that is paying his salary as a top NINE team in the east...

Just something that rubbed me the wrong way going into the game and I was wondering if anybody else saw it.

no doubt
all kool aid all the time.
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/5/2005  10:57 PM
Why should he bull**** us. Was this a top 9 list for the season, or current?

Wait, your being funny right? I get it! Thats cool, lets hate on JYD!

I needed a good laugh!
rvhoss
Switzerland
11/5/2005  11:01 PM
it was for the season, he was picking the playoff finish for the east...I just thought it was wierd...do you agree with him that we will come in no higher than 10th this year? Also, keep in mind this was before we lost to the wiz.

If you agree with him, cool, I just thought it was wierd considering we pay his paycheck and all and he used to play for us.

But, maybe he was just being honest?

Wait, you're being funny right? I get it! Thats cool, lets hate on JYD!

I needed a good laugh as well!

[Edited by - rvhoss on 11-05-2005 11:02 PM]
Nalod
USA
11/5/2005  11:16 PM

Really, I have no Idea how thie season will go. I do know the first half would suck, so my expectations are not all that high to begin with.
attaboy2005
Member: #992

11/5/2005  11:20 PM
JYD, is just being honest, he doesn't pull any punches, but then again he did say that he could still play even after he retired, he might be a bit PO'd at the Knicks for putting him this spot. NOT!.

He is just being the JYD, he really is, a straight shooter even though his jump shot wasn't straight at all.
rvhoss
Switzerland
11/5/2005  11:20 PM
I thought we'd take the atlantic, he picked miami to win it all and the guy with him was like "you know shaq is out 4 weeks" and JYD was like, I think they will still win without shaq.

When he said that phoenix would come in 3 in the west, the guy said "you know amare is out" and he was like "I don't care, they will still win a ton of games this year"

So, he could be on point, I just thought it was wierd...I mean, I'm not paid by the knicks, I just don my knick cap and say we will make the playoffs...if I was getting 8 or 9 million and had a job on msgnetwork and they asked me if the knicks would make the playoffs, I'd say yes.

but maybe he just wants to be right...

but, I have no Idea how thie season will go. I do know the first half could suck, but my expectations are still high.
Nalod
USA
11/5/2005  11:23 PM
Posted by rvhoss:

I thought we'd take the atlantic, he picked miami to win it all and the guy with him was like "you know shaq is out 4 weeks" and JYD was like, I think they will still win without shaq.

When he said that phoenix would come in 3 in the west, the guy said "you know amare is out" and he was like "I don't care, they will still win a ton of games this year"

So, he could be on point, I just thought it was wierd...I mean, I'm not paid by the knicks, I just don my knick cap and say we will make the playoffs...if I was getting 8 or 9 million and had a job on msgnetwork and they asked me if the knicks would make the playoffs, I'd say yes.

but maybe he just wants to be right...

but, I have no Idea how thie season will go. I do know the first half could suck, but my expectations are still high.

Hey man, he on gamepicker?
rvhoss
Switzerland
11/5/2005  11:25 PM
I forgot...do we have a chance tomorrow? I really liked the way we came back, it's like LB knows what works and just needs to tinker a little...I mean, we were up in the 4th after being down by 19...that's gotta be encouraging.

On a side:
I'm watching that Tmac commercial and they are talking about that game right when he went beserker right? I mean, ignoring the exageration, it's that game that he basically won on his own ala reggie miller...am I right?
rvhoss
Switzerland
11/5/2005  11:28 PM
this game:
http://www.t-mac.com/tmac2/newsdetail.aspx?ArticleId=10
LongIslandKnicksFan
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #496
USA
11/6/2005  2:11 AM
The Knicks have something to prove. That is probably they are not in the top 9 on his list. And it's only coming from one person. I honestly, if the Knicks don't win games, am not going to care that much because when I used to, it was bad...Throwing ****, cursing people out, etc. So, to keep the stress level down, I think we all should take a chill pill. We're not winning this year or the next. We are building to win a championship in the near future. Don't like to that sugarcoated garbage by Mike Breen and all of them. They are paid to say good stuff, hype up the team, to sell more tickets. The Knicks need time. Give them time.
junk yard dog

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy