[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Not to overreact, but with Brown here, I see Craw going VERY soon.
Author Thread
bobs3304
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #948
11/6/2005  6:59 PM
^ If that's truly the case down the road, then he needs to be traded.

It really is b/w him and Q...
DLee is the best thing to happen to NY in Isiah's 4 year tenure. And that alone, though a positive on the radar, is sad as hell.
AUTOADVERT
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
11/6/2005  7:06 PM
Good posts Bobs and RV(I'll use RV's comment) "did I just type that?"

I like Jamal, I think he can be a good player, I just don't think he has any chance of fitting in with Larry. In the early going it seemed like Larry preferred Jamal over Steph and that he might even turnout to the be Chauncey Billups or Iverson turnaround job of this Knicks rosterbut lately it really seems like Craw is almost scared out there. If I had to choose, I think I'd go with Jamal to be shown the door becuase Q brings more as a shooter and can post his man up and is just a bigger more natural SG.

[Edited by - nyk4ever on 11-06-2005 7:07 PM]
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
rvhoss
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #777
Switzerland
11/6/2005  7:06 PM
I still think he's a solid 6th man until someone totally flops ahead of him, he can play many positions and is a huge asset off the bench to lead our second unit...I have to say, i forgot we lost because i really enjoyed seeing the kids run and play tough and hustle out there.

As soon as rose came in, I knew we lost, so I pretty much dvr'd the rest of the game and went to football. (i couldn't bare to watch)

but I think craw, nate, ariza, lee, frye is a great second unit and could be the unit that saves all of our sanity this year.

So, he can have a starting line up that has marbs, Q and Curry, and rotate those 5 and we have a playoff roster I can write home about.

Rose is defeinitely gone, he's pretty much a stiff, JJ is still going to be great against the slower teams out there or those with a dominant big man, so he's just an extremely high paid back up (which fish can search his memory banks, i agree he is over paid).

MoT, I've liked what I've seen from him and tony davis is what he is, boards and toughness. I'm liking what I'm seeing from barnes, but if he gets moved I won't lose any sleep.

Looks like Ariza is coming into his own, but his style of play will definitely land him on the injured list (jokes)

I'm loving these guys playing...and I still see us making the playoffs this year. Q can't score less than 10 a game and craw can't keep turning the ball over all season...can they?

BTW...When frye threw the oop to lee, I wept.
all kool aid all the time.
rvhoss
Switzerland
11/6/2005  7:09 PM
Also...

Q had 6 boards. The same as Marbury, Craw and Nate COMBINED.

So, to say he's been useless is a bit of an overstatement.
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
11/6/2005  7:11 PM
Posted by rvhoss:

Also...

Q had 6 boards. The same as Marbury, Craw and Nate COMBINED.

So, to say he's been useless is a bit of an overstatement.

Didn't realize Q had 6 boards. Im really confident that the problem with Q so far has been the fact that he's still basically doing his own training camp and getting into game shape since he missed so much with that muscle injury. It's hard to shoot when you dont have your legs under you and aren't fully conditioned and I really think thats his problem right now.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
tomverve
Member: #878
11/6/2005  7:18 PM
Q is a streaky shooter. His performance thus far has not really been surprising. His percentages have never been great, even when he got tons of open looks in Phoenix. To maximize his effectiveness I think LB will have to call more post ups and driving plays for him in the halfcourt.

As for Craw, it's still VERY early, but yeah it doesn't look very good for him right now. I think the demotion to the bench has messed with his head because he didn't look this bad in preseason. But really, he should be able to handle that mentally, and even if he's uptight trying to play the way LB wants him to, he shouldn't be as sloppy with the ball as he's been.
help treat disease with your spare computing power : http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/
rvhoss
Switzerland
11/6/2005  7:24 PM
yeah, the whacky turnovers are what have me scratching my head. He didn't make any last year that I can recall, but this year it's crazy. LB should have started Craw probably and brought Q off the bench, but when Q eventually outplayed craw, he would have ended up on the bench and it would have been more of a issue for him to handle...he'll snap out of it (i hope) but if he can't snap out of the whacky turnovers, then he's gonna have to be the 7th man of the year, cause Reezy has the 6th man award all locked up.
Not to overreact, but with Brown here, I see Craw going VERY soon.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy