[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Could someone post the espn insider article
Author Thread
kubie1084
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #19
USA
6/26/2002  10:37 PM
could osmeone please post the insider article on andre miller to the knicks? it would be greatly appreciated, i'm dying to see hwat they're talking about.
AUTOADVERT
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
6/26/2002  10:41 PM
Here you go:

The Andre Miller trade talk was getting red hot on Tuesday evening. A league source told Insider that the Knicks were trying to get in the game as part of a three way deal that would send Miller and Tyrone Hill to New York; Marcus Camby, Charlie Ward and the No. 7 pick to the Nuggets; and Antonio McDyess to the Cavs. With the No. 6 pick the Cavs would select Dajuan Wagner. The Nuggets would select Nene Hilario and Nikoloz Tskitishvili with the No. 5 and No. 7 picks. The Clippers continue to talk to the Cavs about a deal that would apparently send either Corey Maggette or Keyon Dooling, the No. 8 and the No. 12 to Cleveland in return for Miller. Another variation that's the Cavs are pushing for has them sending the No. 6 and Miller to L.A. for Darius Miles, the No. 8 and the No. 12. With word out that Miller is now officially on the block, the Cavs were flooded with other offers as well Tuesday. There was talk of a three-way trade that would send Miller to the Hornets, Baron Davis to the Clippers and the usual suspects to the Cavs. The Clipps prefer Davis to Miller and the Hornets are struggling to keep Davis on board with their move to New Orleans. The Magic are also in the fray, offering Mike Miller, Darrell Armstrong the No. 18 and a future first-rounder for Miller. The Wizards would give the Cavs their No. 11 and No. 17 for Miller. And, the Pacers reportedly offered Jamaal Tinsley, either Jonathan Bender or Al Harrington and the No. 14 for Miller. According to the Rocky Mountain News, the Nuggets offered the No. 5 and Posey for Miller.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
kubie1084
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #19
USA
6/26/2002  10:47 PM
thanks, now i'll be able to sleep. it still seems possible we could swing the deal for miller, i mean the trade with denver hasn't been finalized, maybe because the knicks are still trying to get cleveland involved. at least that's what i'm gonna tell myself. if layden doesn't do anything else with this team, and doesn't make us a lot better, i'm gonna boycott everything knicks.
Could someone post the espn insider article

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy