[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

knicks trade rumors
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
6/26/2002  8:37 PM
7:39 PM: Chad Ford also reports that the Knicks and Mavs are talking about a Nick Van Exel for Kurt Thomas and Mark Jackson trade.

7:20 PM: Chad Ford of ESPNews reports that the Denver/Knicks trade could be a 3-way with Cleveland. Cle sends Andre Miller and Tyrone Hill to the Knicks. The Knicks send Camby, Ward & #7 to Denver. Denver sends McDyess to Cleveland.

8:25 PM: ESPNnews reports the Denver/New York trade may be McDyess and the #25 for Camby and Jackson. Their version does not include Hilario.
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
6/26/2002  8:39 PM
Posted by Caseloads:

7:39 PM: Chad Ford also reports that the Knicks and Mavs are talking about a Nick Van Exel for Kurt Thomas and Mark Jackson trade.

7:20 PM: Chad Ford of ESPNews reports that the Denver/Knicks trade could be a 3-way with Cleveland. Cle sends Andre Miller and Tyrone Hill to the Knicks. The Knicks send Camby, Ward & #7 to Denver. Denver sends McDyess to Cleveland.

8:25 PM: ESPNnews reports the Denver/New York trade may be McDyess and the #25 for Camby and Jackson. Their version does not include Hilario.

NOOOOOOO!

8:38 PM: Chad Ford reports that Miller has almost definitely been traded and expects an announcement after the Clips pick at #12.

8:37 PM: Kiki Vandeweghe confirms McDyess has been traded to New York for the rights to Hilario, Camby and Mark Jackson.

8:36 PM: Aldridge reports that the McDyess deal has been completed. McDyess and #25 to New York for Camby and Jackson. Chad Ford adds that Hilario will probably be included.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
6/26/2002  8:40 PM
damn, damn, damn. I wanted Nene.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
6/26/2002  8:42 PM
Posted by martin:

So did i, but you can't argue with getting McDyess. We want to win now and he will allow us to do so.
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
6/26/2002  8:46 PM
Man I would love to get a chance for the LeBron James lottery next season. Getting Dice, who walked out of phoenix remeber. Will only be a two year solution and then we'll suck again.

If it's a trade without Nene I'll be ecstatic.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
6/26/2002  8:46 PM
Posted by Knixkik:
Posted by martin:

So did i, but you can't argue with getting McDyess. We want to win now and he will allow us to do so.

All I have to say is that he better play more games than Camby does.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Caseloads
6/26/2002  8:49 PM
Posted by martin:
Posted by Knixkik:
Posted by martin:

All I have to say is that he better play more games than Camby does.
trading for an injured guy, didn't we learn anything from rice?
knixphan
Member: #258
Switzerland
6/26/2002  9:00 PM
You can't have EVERYTHING! -

The Garden has to stay full, we know that. Camby is injury-prone, we know that...Jax is old, we know that...We want to go after another pg, we know that...KT is still a great chip, we know that...so, If we somehow end up with Dice and a real PG, How is that a bad thing at the end of summer?

Let's see what goes down. Need a Center...
"I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion."
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
6/26/2002  9:14 PM
I think if the deal hadnt included Nene it would have been good, however - now we have no center at all, kurt thomas cannot play the position all season and I think everyone knows it. He isnt even a starting PF. Layden screwed us. So what is our lineup right now? thomas,Dyess, spree, houston, and ward? YUCK
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Caseloads
6/26/2002  9:45 PM
Posted by OasisBU:

I think if the deal hadnt included Nene it would have been good, however - now we have no center at all, kurt thomas cannot play the position all season and I think everyone knows it. He isnt even a starting PF. Layden screwed us. So what is our lineup right now? thomas,Dyess, spree, houston, and ward? YUCK
we got frank williams. don't forget the ward and KT trade in the works for van exel. we're not picking a pg in the second round any more. look for a big man, with out a doubt. probably foreign - like laz. pop. from greece.
knicks trade rumors

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy