[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

If Marb develops the confidence that Nate the great has, he will be unstopable.....
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
10/14/2005  11:13 PM
I love Marb, but one of the things that he is missing in his game is that I am better than you type of attitude. He has all of the tools to be great, but that last ingredient is lacking. Marb can dominate anyone offensively and defensively at the PG position...He is big and strong enough to do so, he just has to apply his strengths to bully the opposition. Being better than you is a frame of mind that all of the great players have; ask Michael, he will tell you. He needs to show great enthousiasm under Brown's teaching and he will be ok. So far, Nate, Frye, Lee and Curry are getting a lot of love from Brown. He has yet to say anything what so ever about Marb....
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/15/2005  1:11 AM
Cutting edge point of view! Thanks!
oohah
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #887
10/15/2005  1:25 AM
I love Marb, but one of the things that he is missing in his game is that I am better than you type of attitude.

Are you kidding me? Have you been watching his career? Marbury's "I am better than you attitude" is what has gotten him into trouble since he was a rookie.

Let me refresh: "I am the best point guard in the league".

oohah

Good luck Mike D'Antoni, 'cause you ain't never seen nothing like this before!
Cookdcokehop
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #880
USA
10/15/2005  2:01 AM
Marbury is one of the most confident players in the NBA. Nate is more of a ****y player ala Gary Payton
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
10/15/2005  2:11 AM
Posted by oohah:
I love Marb, but one of the things that he is missing in his game is that I am better than you type of attitude.

Are you kidding me? Have you been watching his career? Marbury's "I am better than you attitude" is what has gotten him into trouble since he was a rookie.

Let me refresh: "I am the best point guard in the league".

oohah

Heh. Nailed it.
If Marb develops the confidence that Nate the great has, he will be unstopable.....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy