[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: NBA Live 06 for PSP
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

10/14/2005  10:44 AM
Well right away you are missing L2 and R2 and a second analog stick.....but the game is still a really good game. I was suprised. The game plays like it did before the "freestyle" stuff came along like 2 years ago. There is no lag and the loading time is pretty quick compared to some of the other EA Sports games on the PSP.

Game play? Players finally give and go automatically and they run the floor and actually call for the ball when they are open. The animations are slightly more realistic and not everyone plays the same because depending on the players rating they will do special animations, example for one of those is a look away underhand alley-oop pass (Marbs to Frye was the first time i experienced it).

The Game is fast too! And this is PSP i'm talking about. I haven't played it for a console yet but if it's this good on PSP then it must be wicked for the console!!!! I'm still messing around with it cuz i got it yesterday. Still if you have a PSP and you like basketball....this game is worth it!

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
mattshaw78
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #915
10/20/2005  7:11 AM
nba live 06 has Sweets still in the Knicks correct???Can you trade for Curry with no problem in the game???
BlueSeats "I like anyone who can make Lebron cry. Melo seems to do it a lot."
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
10/20/2005  7:28 AM
Posted by mattshaw78:

nba live 06 has Sweets still in the Knicks correct???Can you trade for Curry with no problem in the game???

Yes. I just got live 06 and it seems the graphics are a bit more realistic and at the same time athey feel a bit cartooney.....but I'll get used to it...

BTW....Is it me, or is the Dynasty mode in Live getting worse and worse...i absolutely HATE that Pager format.
~You can't run from who you are.~
mattshaw78
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #915
10/21/2005  7:13 AM
can you change the camera perspective on the game????
BlueSeats "I like anyone who can make Lebron cry. Melo seems to do it a lot."
OT: NBA Live 06 for PSP

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy