[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Grunfeld shenanigans
Author Thread
Fordy74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #51
USA
6/25/2002  9:58 AM
Whats with this Ernie sneaking in at number 6 to take Wilcox from the Knicks??? Also trying to reunite with Camby by bringim to Milwaukee. Looks like someone still holds a grudge.
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
6/25/2002  10:35 AM
Posted by Fordy74:

Whats with this Ernie sneaking in at number 6 to take Wilcox from the Knicks??? Also trying to reunite with Camby by bringim to Milwaukee. Looks like someone still holds a grudge.
i'd be pissed too, ernie was a good GM. better than layden, except at the draft, which they've both sucked at.
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
6/25/2002  2:13 PM
Ernie was one of the best GMs the Knicks ever had. He brought us LJ, Derek Harper, Allan Houston, ans Sprewell. He doing the smart thing going after Wilcox.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
Caseloads
6/25/2002  3:02 PM
Posted by falcindor:

Ernie was one of the best GMs the Knicks ever had. He brought us LJ, Derek Harper, Allan Houston, ans Sprewell. He doing the smart thing going after Wilcox.
ernie is after nene
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/25/2002  3:13 PM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by falcindor:

ernie is after nene

You got that right believe it or not everyone is after Nene. Clipper, Suns, and Bucks are all trying to move up to get him. From what I'm hearing even the Heat are after him. Don't count out Denver they may take him with their pick. Dallas has been trying to move up and get Nene. Don't be surprised if the Grizzlies take him.

[Edited by - Vmart on 06/25/2002 15:22:37]
Caseloads
6/25/2002  4:25 PM
Posted by Vmart:
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by falcindor:

ernie is after nene

You got that right believe it or not everyone is after Nene. Clipper, Suns, and Bucks are all trying to move up to get him. From what I'm hearing even the Heat are after him. Don't count out Denver they may take him with their pick. Dallas has been trying to move up and get Nene. Don't be surprised if the Grizzlies take him.

i predict the grizz will take him
nyballer
Member: #108
USA
6/25/2002  6:33 PM

If the grizz take him over Gooden then that leaves Gooden, wilcox, and skeeta for 5, 6, and 7. I think the nuggets want skeeta which means we get either gooden or wilcox, which works for me.
"easy like sunday morning..." - walt clyde
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
6/25/2002  7:20 PM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by Vmart:
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by falcindor:

ernie is after nene

I am kinda thinking the same thing. But it is strange that Gooden would not have worked out for a team lower than #4 without a promise of some sort from West. But I still think West will go with Nene.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Caseloads
6/25/2002  9:10 PM
Posted by martin:
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by Vmart:
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by falcindor:

ernie is after nene

I am kinda thinking the same thing. But it is strange that Gooden would not have worked out for a team lower than #4 without a promise of some sort from West. But I still think West will go with Nene.
gooden probably just has balls.
Grunfeld shenanigans

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy