Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
10/10/2005  9:59 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by WOODMANnYk:

[quote]Posted by mintyfreshness33:

lol calm down guys hes joking

Pretty much everyone will take him as a JOKE!!! This is the same dude that said BYNUM will be a star.. LOL!!!! A Star indeed, in the NBDL!!!! LOL! LOL!!

Im sorry Ive never noticed you before other than the day you were trying to spam your tickets here. You just come by once in awhile to rah rah sys cum bah go knicks. You watched Andrew Bynum play live before? He's got 10 times the chance of being a star before channing Frye because he has a dominant type physicality to go along with 7+ foot size, athletic ability a 7-7 wingspan and solid fundamentals. Not to many 17 YO make an NBA impact. before I ran my mouth, I would atleast know what Im talking about chief.
Sensitive topic? Who cares. Bynum's a 17 year old boy on some other team
AUTOADVERT
rvhoss
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #777
Switzerland
10/10/2005  10:04 PM
I was joking...never said bynum would be a star I said moT qould be a star...jetlag sucks!!!
somebody gwt me a 4am martini!
but...after rwading thw responses...i honestly belive artest or melo will be our final championship piece...seriosly, or its my pain meds.
all kool aid all the time.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/10/2005  10:09 PM
I realize getting Artest would be as unrealistic as getting KG but what's wrong with trying to discuss the most reasonable scenario? We actually have a better chance of getting KG because the Wolves stink and the Pacers are a powerhouse. You have to think KG would much rather play in NY right now than in Minn
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
10/11/2005  1:28 AM
Getting Ron Artest isn't going to come easy. 1. Any trade involving the Pacers and Knicks is going to be tough beucause of the volatile relationship that Bird and Isiah have, neither one is going to want to get hosed and that makes it that much harder to get Mr. Artest. I would think any deal that involves Artest means the Knicks are going to have to include a combination of Frye, Ariza, Lee, Nate Robinson,Q and AD. I don't think Larry Bird would want anything to do with Marbury so its going to be hard to make the salaries matchup. I would love to have Artest on this team but lets face it, the chances are slim to none.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
LBeast
Member: #994

10/11/2005  2:54 AM
Why would the Pacers trade Ron Artest when they are close to a championship calibre team? They damn sure aren't trading him for David Lee. WTF? You can't just bundle up a bunch of your junk and get an All-Star in return. It doesn't work that way, people.
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
10/11/2005  3:03 AM
One day, someone is going to start a thread about a real trade, and I will think it's bull**** because of threads like this one.
rvhoss
Switzerland
10/11/2005  3:05 AM
sorry rich.
TRU
Member: #196
USA
10/11/2005  6:43 AM
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by WOODMANnYk:

Pretty much everyone will take him as a JOKE!!! This is the same dude that said BYNUM will be a star.. LOL!!!! A Star indeed, in the NBDL!!!! LOL! LOL!!

Im sorry Ive never noticed you before other than the day you were trying to spam your tickets here. You just come by once in awhile to rah rah sys cum bah go knicks. You watched Andrew Bynum play live before? He's got 10 times the chance of being a star before channing Frye because he has a dominant type physicality to go along with 7+ foot size, athletic ability a 7-7 wingspan and solid fundamentals. Not to many 17 YO make an NBA impact. before I ran my mouth, I would atleast know what Im talking about chief.

See?

Bad threads start fights.

Don't blame'm.

Everytime I even hear Artest's name

I feel like hitting someone.

The "Queens" in me, I guess.

Let it be known: I believe in the Knicks this year-- deep into the playoffs, I swear to you my brothers...
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
10/11/2005  7:28 AM
Indy will not be better than the Knicks this season. The 3 teams that will be better than my Knicks are: Miami, Spurs and Dallas.....
The true Knickabocker..........
rvhoss
Switzerland
10/11/2005  7:56 AM
dido...your credibility has returned...as has your kool aid breath.

[Edited by - rvhoss on 10-11-2005 13:56]
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
10/11/2005  8:09 AM
I hope that it is contagious..........because we have too many non-believers among us...
The true Knickabocker..........
WOODMANnYk
Member: #529
USA
10/11/2005  4:41 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by WOODMANnYk:

Aren't you the dude trying to diss Knick fans attending the Q & A live conference @ the garden with Isiah and someone told you to start wearing your thongs @ the Knicks game..

You don't know what you're talking about!!

Especially when you put your foot in your mouth when you said Eddie Curry had a low Basketball IQ but then Larry Brown, the coach of the Knicks indicated Curry has a high basketball IQ.. Do your research before posting .

Oh another thing, ByNUM Sucks!!!! NBDL !!

[Edited by - WOODMANNyK on 10-11-2005 4:43 PM]

[Edited by - WOODMANNyK on 10-11-2005 4:48 PM]
The Future. GO KNICKS!
Ron Artest will be a knick.....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy