[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Not only players on the Knicks tickets but season ticket holders as well..
Author Thread
WOODMANnYk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #529
USA
10/10/2005  2:20 PM

I just picked up my season tickets this afternoon @ the Garden and noticed something new in which the Knicks have orchestrated.

Usually on the ticket itself, they would show a knicks player.. Well now, they have season ticket holders on the front of the tickets..

Im looking @ the tickets as of now and i see season ticket holders from '92, 88, 04, 99 and etc. Also, you see a dad with his son or a family of 3 on the ticket itself..

Real neat!!! I guess they're trying to be more family oriented with the organization..
The Future. GO KNICKS!
AUTOADVERT
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
10/10/2005  2:23 PM
I just got a microplan. You think they'll give me those same tickets?
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
10/10/2005  2:24 PM
Posted by WOODMANnYk:

I just picked up my season tickets this afternoon @ the Garden and noticed something new in which the Knicks have orchestrated.

Usually on the ticket itself, they would show a knicks player.. Well now, they have season ticket holders on the front of the tickets..

Im looking @ the tickets as of now and i see season ticket holders from '92, 88, 04, 99 and etc. Also, you see a dad with his son or a family of 3 on the ticket itself..

Real neat!!! I guess they're trying to be more family oriented with the organization..

NO dude. Reason is, they never know which Knick is going to be around tomorrow!
Isiah's got itchy trigger finger!
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
10/10/2005  2:30 PM
LOL he has a good point. They could have also just went with the Logo route- just a big "NYK" on the ticket...
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
WOODMANnYk
USA
10/10/2005  2:30 PM
Posted by Panos:
Posted by WOODMANnYk:

It's not Isiah!!! It's Dolan and his beloved MSG marketing team

Nice thought of thinking of the fans though!! You don't think so??

[Edited by - WOODMANNyK on 10-10-2005 2:32 PM]
The Future. GO KNICKS!
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
10/10/2005  2:38 PM
Posted by WOODMANnYk:
Posted by Panos:
Posted by WOODMANnYk:

Isiah's the one churning the roster.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/10/2005  2:52 PM
I think a picture of Isiah with his popcorn would look great on any ticket!
WOODMANnYk
USA
10/10/2005  2:55 PM
Posted by Panos:
Posted by WOODMANnYk:
Posted by Panos:
Posted by WOODMANnYk:

Isiah's the one churning the roster.

Naaa, i was referring to the idea of adding pictures of season ticket holders on the actual ticket.. I was surprised to see fans from '92, 88, 02 on the ticket itself.. That, definitely was MSG's marketing team thinking of that..

On what you were saying about Zeke churning up the roster.. Well, Tim Thomas's picture is on some of the tickets and his ass is no longer here. LOL!!

The Future. GO KNICKS!
WOODMANnYk
USA
10/10/2005  6:18 PM
Posted by Allanfan20:

I just got a microplan. You think they'll give me those same tickets?

YEP!!!

The Future. GO KNICKS!
LBeast
Member: #994

10/11/2005  2:59 AM
I like the box they put it in. I'll actually be able to make use of it once all the tickets are done.
Not only players on the Knicks tickets but season ticket holders as well..

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy