[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Questions about the Knicks,.
Author Thread
King1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #998
USA
10/8/2005  11:19 PM
I really dont know alot about this team but there are a lot questions that I would like your opinion on. Will Marbury last the whole year? I really dont think Larry will let that happen, and I see him traded by mid season. Will Jerome James play alot? I just dont see this guy running the floor and playing hard all year. Will the rookies get a lot of playing time? Just curious what people on the board have to say,
AUTOADVERT
PhilinLA
Member: #696
10/8/2005  11:23 PM
Hard to tell with Marbury. Curry sure does plant James on the bench for long stretches. I think all three rooks will be in the rotation and impress.
http://amonthhoffundays.blogspot.com/ We got a ringer.
NYKniCksFan87
Member: #700
10/8/2005  11:26 PM
im sayin it now...marbury and alrry will coexist...rememebr b4 larry took over detroit..chauncey had apretty big ego as well..marbury is at a stagein his career where he wants to win and his tired of ppl labeling him as a loser
''We don't have the luxury to take anybody lightly,'' New York's Quentin Richardson said. ''We're not that good.''
Questions about the Knicks,.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy