[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Corsley Edwards
Author Thread
Fordy74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #51
USA
6/24/2002  10:41 AM
From Central Connecticut ST. I would love the Knicks to take him at 36 if all the other better prospects are gone. He would be the second biggest and strongest player in the NBA behind fat Shaq. He isnt tall but he is big time wide body who is athletic and very very strong. Someone we should definitly be considering.
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
6/24/2002  11:50 AM
Posted by Fordy74:

From Central Connecticut ST. I would love the Knicks to take him at 36 if all the other better prospects are gone. He would be the second biggest and strongest player in the NBA behind fat Shaq. He isnt tall but he is big time wide body who is athletic and very very strong. Someone we should definitly be considering.
6-2 pg JR Bremer is the strongest and most athletic player in the draft.
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
6/24/2002  7:15 PM
Edwards is just like Tractor Traylor so he would be a nice pick-up in the second round. This draft has a lot of depth though, and i wouldn't be suprised if he was one person to not get drafted. Still a player like him is worth taking a gamble on. Traylor was the 6th pick in the draft which is horrible. Edwards wouldn't be as bad as the 36th pick. I really like either Tito Maddox or Smush Parker, however.
Corsley Edwards

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy