[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Now that we're set for the season...who should we target for the deadline and next summer?
Author Thread
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
10/8/2005  6:57 PM
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by NYKniCksFan87:

Dirk??...Kobe?? lol fish i dont want dirk but i'd trade crawford and Q for Kobe without hesitation. Also why dirk? he's a whiner and plays no D and the suns exposed him in the playoffs.
Ben might come to NY...he's 31 yrs old and i dont think he'd command a large salary, the mid level might be good enough to get him here and he'd be reunited with Brown...If possible i wonder if we can get our hands on Chris Wilcox, he's still relatively young
I was actually thinking about Ben too. If things work well for the Knicks and it looks after this year like Ben would be the missing piece, I could see him possibly signing for a $30 mil MLE deal.

Ben for the MLE? Q and Craw for Kobe? Dirk sucks?

Whoa, we a big full of ourselves this morning?

There is one fish. Thats KG. And be prepared to trade.
I was thinking MLE if he's not simply motivated by huge money at this stage of his career. Otherwise it would take a sign and trade.

AUTOADVERT
JUNKMEIN
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #797
10/8/2005  7:09 PM
Posted by EnySpree:
Posted by Elite:

Ben wallace.... If he came here I would cum in my pants

I already unloaded mine after Curry passed his physical.

DUDES....STOP. He's a male....i'm assuming you two are male. Calm yourselves....this ain't Realgm. Geez
codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
10/8/2005  7:14 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by NYKniCksFan87:

Dirk??...Kobe?? lol fish i dont want dirk but i'd trade crawford and Q for Kobe without hesitation. Also why dirk? he's a whiner and plays no D and the suns exposed him in the playoffs.
Ben might come to NY...he's 31 yrs old and i dont think he'd command a large salary, the mid level might be good enough to get him here and he'd be reunited with Brown...If possible i wonder if we can get our hands on Chris Wilcox, he's still relatively young
I was actually thinking about Ben too. If things work well for the Knicks and it looks after this year like Ben would be the missing piece, I could see him possibly signing for a $30 mil MLE deal.

Ben for the MLE? Q and Craw for Kobe? Dirk sucks?

Whoa, we a big full of ourselves this morning?

There is one fish. Thats KG. And be prepared to trade.
I was thinking MLE if he's not simply motivated by huge money at this stage of his career. Otherwise it would take a sign and trade.

If he's motivated for championships he'll stick with the Pistons.
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
PhilinLA
Member: #696
10/8/2005  7:20 PM
Pistons are probably done winning titles for awhile. Saunders isn't tough enough to keep them playing that hard.
http://amonthhoffundays.blogspot.com/ We got a ringer.
codeunknown
10/8/2005  7:32 PM
Posted by PhilinLA:

Pistons are probably done winning titles for awhile. Saunders isn't tough enough to keep them playing that hard.

The Pistons are veterans. They have the best shooting backcourt in the league and the best defensive frontcourt in the league - Prince, BigBen and Sheed. They will remain contenders.
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
bobs3304
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #948
10/8/2005  8:29 PM
Nobody.
DLee is the best thing to happen to NY in Isiah's 4 year tenure. And that alone, though a positive on the radar, is sad as hell.
PhilinLA
Member: #696
10/8/2005  8:30 PM
Posted by codeunknown:
Posted by PhilinLA:

The Pistons are veterans. They have the best shooting backcourt in the league and the best defensive frontcourt in the league - Prince, BigBen and Sheed. They will remain contenders.
They'll make the playoffs, but Saunders won't win any titles.

http://amonthhoffundays.blogspot.com/ We got a ringer.
codeunknown
10/8/2005  9:10 PM
Posted by PhilinLA:
Posted by codeunknown:
Posted by PhilinLA:

They'll make the playoffs, but Saunders won't win any titles.

Of course they'll make the playoffs. They are easily top 3 in the east with Indiana and Miami. But, Indiana's backcourt will get dominated by Detroit, again. Miami's defense is still worse than the Pistons and they will miss the outside shooting of the Jones brothers. San Antonio got better with Finley - but again its a toss-up with the Pistons. Titles are never guaranteed but the Pistons are in as good a position as any team to win.
boomann
Alba Posts: 26
Member: #938
USA
10/11/2005  11:20 AM
I want Dmiles for Penny
"We need another shot blocker and we need more girth in the middle, once that happens we have a chance to be a pretty decent team" Isiah on draft night
Now that we're set for the season...who should we target for the deadline and next summer?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy