It Seems the whole sportsworld got a problem with Isiah
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
boomann
Alba Posts: 26
Member: #938
USA
10/7/2005  1:54 PM
Ever since that classic Jordan episode where he told the US basketball team he wouldn't participate if Isiah is involved and then the classic walk out by the Bad boyz after the bulls beat them back in 91. Isiah has become and still is a favorite target of media people and forum posters alike. I grew up in Detroit when the Bad Boyz were the hero's of the town and he was my favorite player to ever play the game. A competitor in every sine of the word. Now in these days every move he makes is a public headline and every trade and free agent siging is scrutnized like it's more than a basketball game. It's just basketball and evey GM makes mitakes but none are crucified like Isiah in the media. Allan Bristow who just quit the Hornets made some of the worst trades NBA History with his Baron for Dale Davis trade and then there's Chris Mullin throwing money at every stiff availabe(Derek fisher and Adonal folye). And who can forget the logo Jerry West putting together the biggest group of ego maniacs you could ever find with jason williams, bonzi wells and Stromile Swift. Jerry west also signed Jake Tsakladis to an insane contract that he did not deserve I think he gets paid about the same amount Jerome James but yet and still he's glued to the bench. But yet and still you don't hear people on Espn and fox sports calling them Bad Gm's but when Isiah takes a gamble on a player that player is automatically labeled someone with bad charcter can someone please explain this to me
"We need another shot blocker and we need more girth in the middle, once that happens we have a chance to be a pretty decent team" Isiah on draft night
AUTOADVERT
rvhoss
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #777
Switzerland
10/7/2005  2:09 PM
I don't care, I love it. And it's true, that's why vince is in jersey and shaq is in miami and walker was in boston last year.

You kidding me? At this point, I'm down with eff the rest of the league...we can build through the draft. We're already set for the future: Craw, reezy, the rooks, curry...I told you guys he was already blacklisted...You're going to tell me that Jersey's draft picks were better than what we could have offered toronto...don't the lakers have almost nothing to show for shaq?

I'm pissed today reading all the misery...Eff AD, he doesn't want to play for NYC, he retires or is suspended. This is business, no more shandon's.

I'm losing my mind...sorry, ok, I feel better.

Why is nobody blasting jerry west or that loser up in minnesota? The Zeke is busting his ass to make a winner and he's done a remarkable job in less than 2 years on the job (two drafts, two trading deadlines), I mean, he effing had 3 first round draft picks this year and no kudos.

I'm almost done with Mitch and will have to go back to the NYTimes and UK forums...at this point I don't know what else to say but eff the league and let's take it to the court...if we lose, they lose a starter for a few games due to injury!!!
all kool aid all the time.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/7/2005  2:13 PM
there are like 3 other threads that are the same.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Topic LOCKED
It Seems the whole sportsworld got a problem with Isiah

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy