[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The only player I really would like to see on our
Author Thread
LarrythaLeo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #71
USA
6/24/2002  1:20 AM
roster would be Kurt Thomas I wouldn't really be upset if we moved anyone else. He's proved to me that he is durable and able to take over whatever role he's given not alot of guys can do that ( ie. Marcus Camby asked to play Center and ends up playing 30 games lol that really cracks me up ) oh wait ( Sprewell asked to be a leader but after we lose to the Raptors in last years playoffs he gets on his teammates and say's they didn't come to play ) sorry there's more ( Sprewell missing the final practice of this season cause he wanted to party on the Miami beaches before packing in the dismal season) I'm still missing something oh yeah ( Allan Houston also expected to become a leader of this franchise but then in turn hinders them by signing such a huge contract all while knowing the most any other team could offer him was 80 million dollars ) wait a minute that sums up the new aged big three remember the first trio ( Rice, Houston, Sprewell ) was a group who's average height was only something like 6'7" maybe 6'5" with no shoes. So to sum things up I hope Scott Layden has plans that involve some dynamite.

[Edited by - Larrythaleo on 06/24/2002 01:28:25]
AUTOADVERT
LarrythaLeo
Member: #71
USA
6/24/2002  1:23 AM
please excuse I meant to post once, but I did forget something Layden don't forget to get those Draft picks
Fordy74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #51
USA
6/24/2002  10:47 AM
I agree. Well one other id like to still see with us is Postell. I think the kid has mad game and may be something special. Mad props to dirty Kurty who brings his lunch pail to work every night and never complains except to the officials
prowler
Member: #135
USA
6/24/2002  9:04 PM
Thank you Fordy 74 I was saying that for a while now.
knicker for life
The only player I really would like to see on our

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy