[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Does Marc Jackson Remind only me of Ike Austin
Author Thread
LarrythaLeo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #71
USA
8/14/2001  2:01 PM
Guys do you remember Ike Austin who used to play for Miami he had one or two good seasons and then bolted to Vancouver for the big bucks. Well Marc reminds me of Ike in alot of ways. They have the same midrange game, same body mold/type, same ugly grill, same amount of experience before they both went looking for dollars ( Marc Jackson is already 26 with only one year under his belt ). I say this to warn alot of knick fans that Marc might turn out to be as lazy as Ike. Signing for bucks and then riding the bench like Ike.

Comments?
AUTOADVERT
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
8/14/2001  2:30 PM
good observation. that is why Golden State is so reluctant on give a guy who had a good half a season all that cheddar.
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
8/14/2001  3:09 PM
For us, he would be worth a shot, but he isn't anything too special. He has potential, but could easily become overweight and lazy. I like his versitility, but he's not as good as everyoe thinks.
Does Marc Jackson Remind only me of Ike Austin

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy