Reasons Why I'm Crying
Author Thread
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
6/19/2002  12:21 PM
Tears have welled up in my eyes after reading the following quotes:

"The Knicks are expected to grab Wilcox if he falls to seven, and are exploring swapping picks with Cleveland at six if they believe the Cavs want Wilcox. Cleveland is considering three players - Dajuan Wagner, Wilcox and JUCO sensation Qyntel Woods."

"If Mike Dunleavy pulls out, neither Wilcox nor Wagner will likely fall to seven, and the Knicks could trade down or take Stanford center Curtis Borchardt, despite his past foot problems."

-Not only was Hilario not even mentioned, but it's between Wilcox and Borchardt. I, myself, will entice a riot at the draft if Borchardt is picked. Layden is going down baby, HES GOING DOWN (and the Knicks are going with him.)
#Knickstaps
AUTOADVERT
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
6/19/2002  1:01 PM
Maybe the Knicks are trying to keep things quiet about Nene? I heard rumors about this, since why would they want everyone to know they are hot for him and risk losing him ahead in the draft? I agree though, if Layden screws up he needs to go down.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/19/2002  1:24 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

Tears have welled up in my eyes after reading the following quotes:

"The Knicks are expected to grab Wilcox if he falls to seven, and are exploring swapping picks with Cleveland at six if they believe the Cavs want Wilcox. Cleveland is considering three players - Dajuan Wagner, Wilcox and JUCO sensation Qyntel Woods."

"If Mike Dunleavy pulls out, neither Wilcox nor Wagner will likely fall to seven, and the Knicks could trade down or take Stanford center Curtis Borchardt, despite his past foot problems."

-Not only was Hilario not even mentioned, but it's between Wilcox and Borchardt. I, myself, will entice a riot at the draft if Borchardt is picked. Layden is going down baby, HES GOING DOWN (and the Knicks are going with him.)

I feel your pain. Right now its really the most difficult time for the Knicks fan because they know that their management hasn't made a right choice since Ewing. I just hope that Layden doesn't mess this up but you know he is Layden he just might be looking for the next Ostertag in stead of the next Karl Malone.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
6/19/2002  1:43 PM
Posted by OasisBU:

Maybe the Knicks are trying to keep things quiet about Nene? I heard rumors about this, since why would they want everyone to know they are hot for him and risk losing him ahead in the draft? I agree though, if Layden screws up he needs to go down.

The Knicks are definitely throwing smoke. They will either take Nene or Wilcox, in that order.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
ScooterSLP
Member: #198
USA
6/19/2002  1:51 PM
Posted by martin:

The Knicks are definitely throwing smoke. They will either take Nene or Wilcox, in that order.

Agreed... if Borchardt gets taken, then the high energy play that Chaney is looking for goes bye-bye. I can just see Layden and Chaney dreaming over a frontcourt of Camby, Sprewell, and Wilcox racing around looking for backdoor passes and alley-oops.
VG
Member: #68
Australia
6/19/2002  8:17 PM
Posted by martin:
Posted by OasisBU:

I hope you're right.
Reasons Why I'm Crying

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy