[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

This draft is crazy!!!! I like it.
Author Thread
falcindor
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #42
USA
6/14/2002  10:32 AM
All these players can go in virtually anywhere. I wont speculate on who the Knix will pick , but we should be able to get an impact player at #7. This draft differs alot from previous draft where where we knew who was going to be in the lottery. Knicks would be wise to move our early 2nd round pick for a late 1st rounder. Knicks may have to trade Harrington to do this, but its well worth it. This may be one of the deepest drafts ever. Any player can be potentially next years rookie of the year. I dont think Layden will go out on a limb and take a controversial player at #7, but I think he will go out on a limb with 2nd pick and try to get a sleeper pick. The last year draft fiasco just about handcuffed his freedom.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
6/14/2002  9:41 PM
You figure Ming, Williams, and Dunleavy are expected to go 1-2-3. Gooden, Butler, and Wagner should be the next 3 picked, but thats no sure thing. Wilcox, Nene, and Tskitishvili are likely to come next. Then Woods, Borchardt, and Jeffries will round out the lotto. That 13th lotto pick is still in question. I would say Stoudemire, but his stock had dropped since his injury so my best bet now is probably Haislip. The players are predictable, but can be arranged anyway on draft night. My guess is our impact player is either going to be Wilcox or Hilario.
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
6/16/2002  7:24 AM
I dont think do. Think Jared Jefferies may crack the top ten. Stoudamire might do a Loren Woods and slip to the 2nd round. There will be alot of good undrafted player we can bring into camp if we can clear a roster spot.High on my list is Tony Robertsn from Connecticut. He wont be drafted but the kid can play PG,SG,SF. He go skills but when you played behind Caron Butler you dont get the PT.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
This draft is crazy!!!! I like it.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy