[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Fisher And Snow Involved In A Warriors, Cavs And Knicks Three-Way? no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Author Thread
bobs3304
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #948
8/18/2005  2:52 PM
^ That's right - you're NOT adding to the glut if you're swapping PF's, but that's ONLY if we're swapping. Some guys here would care less if we didn't trade any 4's to get Gooden, which is just stupid. Gooden would be a nice addition (strictly talent-wise), but he's not nearly enough of an upgrade (impact-wise) to warrant adding to the PF count...
DLee is the best thing to happen to NY in Isiah's 4 year tenure. And that alone, though a positive on the radar, is sad as hell.
AUTOADVERT
toodarkmark
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #515
USA
8/19/2005  12:13 AM
Drew Gooden is like 10 minutes away from being a journeyman. I say we send them Malik Rose is we do make the trade. We DO NOT Drew Gooden here, nor do I see Cleveland giving him to us.

Also he's one headcase too many on this team. I think if Channing is given similar minutes with time he could produce similar numbers without the headaches.
I don't care what people think. People are stupid. - Charles Barkley
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
8/19/2005  12:40 AM
true, but Mo T is basically already a journeyman...the only drawback of that deal is Snow's contract, which is a killer for me...but probably not for Isiah imho.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Fisher And Snow Involved In A Warriors, Cavs And Knicks Three-Way? no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy