I am back........but I am very sad....
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
8/18/2005  7:57 AM
First, I want you all to know that Italy is a beautiful country. If you ever get a chance to go there, don't think twice about it; you will not regret it. The food is good, the wine is excellent, and the ladies are gorgeous.

I am sad, because one of my favorite Knicks has decided to retire from the game due to injuries. JYD is a hell of a basketball player and it is sad to know that he will not be suiting up for the Knicks next season. I wish him the best with his future endeavors, but I also hope that he comes back after next season to play.
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
8/18/2005  8:03 AM
thanks for sharing
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/18/2005  9:27 AM
I spent two weeks there myself this summer with my family. Excellent place.

By the way, they love hoop there!

I guess its all about personality. KT is three times the player JYD was, yet you vilified KT, and adore JYD.

JYD was a fan favorite for his hustle and perosnality. But if he is not effective due to nagging injury and taking up space, then he too must go.

Sad indeed, but with Isiah, there is no sentiment!

THE PHILLY game where Allan hit the game buzzer shot was perhaps his greatest knick game. He showed a brief display of being an offensive juggenut which suprised many of us! He started a few games afterwords but really could not be effective in long stretches or play well game after game.

After 9 years in the league and will still get paid ANOTHER 21 million one can say he had a hell of a career! Very few make it, and even fewer make big money! Might just seem they all do on the knicks!

[Edited by - nalod on 08-18-2005 09:30 AM]
Topic LOCKED
I am back........but I am very sad....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy