[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Miami
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
8/17/2005  4:16 PM
With all the firepower and defense Miami has, if they dont win it all this year, with Zo returning, this would be a disgrace. Even Zo post-kidney transplant is better than anyone on our frontline for 10 minutes a game...
AUTOADVERT
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
8/17/2005  8:42 PM
How would it be a disgrace when San Antonio are champions. And arguably the smartest team in the league. They have firepower, defense, chemistry and a better coach than ROn Jeremy

The Heat have shaq and wade. That's it
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
rvhoss
Member: #777
Switzerland
8/17/2005  8:55 PM
if shaq didn't already have a ring, I'd say he's assembled a last ditch barkley-esque houston attempt at a championship.

When will they learn that champions aren't made by assembling all stars, all stars are made by becoming champions.

They won't win. i said it here first.

Knicks bounce the heat in the second round.
all kool aid all the time.
NYKniCksFan87
Member: #700
8/17/2005  9:45 PM
^^wishful thinking

i hope we develop a good team chemistry...we will need it
''We don't have the luxury to take anybody lightly,'' New York's Quentin Richardson said. ''We're not that good.''
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
8/18/2005  12:12 AM
Posted by rvhoss:

if shaq didn't already have a ring, I'd say he's assembled a last ditch barkley-esque houston attempt at a championship.

When will they learn that champions aren't made by assembling all stars, all stars are made by becoming champions.

They won't win. i said it here first.

Knicks bounce the heat in the second round.

this seems like familiar territory, again. the year brian grant traded to miami, everybody was screaming knicks wouldn't get a single rebound. shortly after, zo had kidney problems and miami was history.

riles probably feeling the same alignment may be possible but not likely his assembly of players during this off season should leave no doubt what goal riles have in mind for the city of miami and its fans.

in essence, you have some teams that will build to playoff status: cavs, and nets come very close to mind. very few teams can claim championship is this year's goal: suns can, and miami is obvious

"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
OT: Miami

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy