[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Get Ming?
Author Thread
abdurrahman
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #228
Spain
6/7/2002  1:22 PM
Obiously Layden want the chinese center in our team but... Is Ming overrated? I have seen Yao two times (one time versus Spain) and he is very very good player, now the question. If we want Ming we´ll sacrificate players like Camby or Spree in the deal. I think we need this deal after the draft because with the seventh pick we´ll be in the lottery the next year again
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Member: #41
6/7/2002  3:02 PM
Posted by abdurrahman:

Obiously Layden want the chinese center in our team but... Is Ming overrated? I have seen Yao two times (one time versus Spain) and he is very very good player, now the question. If we want Ming we´ll sacrificate players like Camby or Spree in the deal. I think we need this deal after the draft because with the seventh pick we´ll be in the lottery the next year again
us being in the lotto next year again is a good thing.
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/7/2002  3:17 PM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by abdurrahman:

us being in the lotto next year again is a good thing.

We need to forget Ming. Rockets and Ming seem like a perfect match. There is no way that Ming will fall past Rockets, GS, Grizzlies or Nuggets. They all need a center.
Knick2001
Member: #83
6/7/2002  7:32 PM
I agree, Ming is not a savior. And it's really a moot point since Houston is keeping the pick.

[Edited by - knick2001 on 06/07/2002 19:33:56]
sebstar
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #249
USA
6/8/2002  4:33 PM
To me the draft is overrated, because guys become free agents like 5 minutes after they are drafted. Plus since they are getting younger and younger the learning curve increases. Look what good it did for the Raptors taking a chance on Tracy McGrady. Although I would want to move up in the draft just to trade the million dollar scrap heap that is the Knicks for talent that was born closer to the reagan admin.(or during) then the JFK reign.
My saliva and spit can split thread into fiber and bits/ So trust me I'm as live as it gets. --Royce Da 5'9 + DJ Premier = Hip Hop Utopia
Get Ming?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy