[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Palmeiro caught juicing
Author Thread
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
8/2/2005  5:33 AM
awww you don't want us to hold up for the BIG DIESEL and his 125 mil extension but you sit there swinging on Giambi's nuts while steroid-filled piss is running down the side of your face.

i raise my kid to work hard to become one of the greatest, not to inject themselves with Giambi's piss.

get your mind right

"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
AUTOADVERT
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
8/2/2005  9:33 AM
Posted by djsunyc:

absolute joke.

from now on, every sports contract should have a drug suspension clause stating that if the player violated a substance abuse policy, then the team has the right to void the contract. hey, it works in the REAL world.

This is the realest thing on this thread which is deteriorating faster than Jose Canseco's insides. 2 strikes and you're out for performance enhancing drugs. I feel more sympathy for someone that is getting high on cocaine. These guys using roids are trying to change a 6 million dollar contract to a 60 million dollar contract. Somehow, as aperson who is making less than 1% of 6 million, I am having a problem feeling sympathy for these guys.
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
8/2/2005  11:28 AM
Posted by bigpimpin:

awww you don't want us to hold up for the BIG DIESEL and his 125 mil extension but you sit there swinging on Giambi's nuts while steroid-filled piss is running down the side of your face.

i raise my kid to work hard to become one of the greatest, not to inject themselves with Giambi's piss.

get your mind right

You are really obsessed with nuts. Are you gay? NTTAWT.
OT: Palmeiro caught juicing

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy