[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

This is why I changed my mind on Wilcox
Author Thread
falcindor
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #42
USA
6/6/2002  2:59 PM
There is no denying he has a NBA star prototype body but how about his game. Wilcox = Anthony Bonner (thats for all my hardcore knick fans)Sure the players like Gooden arent as physically dominant as him but in a few years they will be. Look at all the physically dominating player you see today, in college they were skinny too. But if Goooden and Wilcox are on the board you have to go with Gooden.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/6/2002  3:20 PM
I got a chance to see a Don Chainey interview on MSG, he said Ming would start immediately. The Knicks think that highly of him.
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
6/6/2002  7:38 PM
Posted by falcindor:

There is no denying he has a NBA star prototype body but how about his game. Wilcox = Anthony Bonner (thats for all my hardcore knick fans)Sure the players like Gooden arent as physically dominant as him but in a few years they will be. Look at all the physically dominating player you see today, in college they were skinny too. But if Goooden and Wilcox are on the board you have to go with Gooden.
Gooden is a little farther along right now which is why i would probably go with him over Wilcox if they were both on the board. I think Wilcox will be as good or better someday though.
This is why I changed my mind on Wilcox

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy