[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Kings giving hope to other NBA clubs....
Author Thread
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
5/30/2002  5:09 PM
If the Kings knock the Lakers out they need to be given credit for doing something that other clubs couldn't imagine doing and that is Knocking the Lakers out. In the start of the season I must admit I thought the Laker were going to roll to a threepeat. The Kings being up 3 games to 2 has given me hope that next year the Knicks can win a championship. I had the Lakers winning another 2-3 championships before Shaq called it quits. I know the the series isn't over and there is still a lot of basketball still to be played. Finally there is a team that has shown some heart, the last team that showed this kind of heart was the Knicks whenever they squared off against the Bulls sure they usually ended up losing but they won their fans over by playing the champions tough and the Kings are showing that same stuff.
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
5/30/2002  5:43 PM
What about the 76ers showing heart against the Lakers last year, taking one from them at home? Or the Celtics climbing back from down 20 to win against the Nets?
#Knickstaps
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
5/31/2002  12:58 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

What about the 76ers showing heart against the Lakers last year, taking one from them at home? Or the Celtics climbing back from down 20 to win against the Nets?

I was talking about facing past years champion. Even though the 76ers won one game it was in OT and everyone knew they were going to lose the series. I think the 10 day layoff for the Lakers had something to do with the Sixers winning that first game. Like it or not the Lakers did roll through last year. But the way the West teams folded against the Lakers reminded me of the Bulls who would roll through the east until they met a challenge in the Knicks.
Kings giving hope to other NBA clubs....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy