[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Insider
Author Thread
Starks3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #211
USA
5/28/2002  1:00 PM
Hey guys i know its been awhile since i last posted but i was real busy with school and work anyway i was wondering if anyone can post the ESPN Insider for today 5/28???
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AUTOADVERT
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
5/28/2002  2:07 PM
On Lamar Odom
While the Clippers continue to insist that they want to give the relationship another year to see if it works, more teams continue to insist that the Clippers will move Odom now if the price is right. The Chicago Tribune's Sam Smith posited an Odom-to-the-Rockets trade Sunday. The Clippers apparently feel that Duke's Jay Williams may be the ultimate answer at point guard. The Bulls would also be in the mix for Odom if he's available. His ball-handling skills would be a perfect fit in the triangle offense. GM Elgin Baylor didn't exactly close the door. "We don't want to trade Lamar," coach Alvin Gentry told the OC Register recently. "But you always have to listen to teams when they ask you about players."

McDyess
GM Kiki Vandeweghe said the team isn't shopping him, but it's clear that the Nuggets are getting very nervous about re-signing their only All-Star next summer. McDyess bailed on a Nuggets' goodwill tour of Europe last week, infuriating management and several of his teammates. Add to that the fact that McDyess has said he isn't so sure he wants to re-sign with the Nuggets, and you've got a problem. "Personally, I don't want to see myself in a losing situation again. That should answer the question right there," McDyess, who will be a free agent in the summer of 2003, told the Denver Post recently. "The Nuggets have to show me a lot more than what we've been doing. I've been here for four years, going on my fifth, and it just seems like nothing has got better yet. It seems like we've been taking a step back rather than a step forward." They'd trade McDyess in heartbeat if they could get their hands on the No. 1 pick and a shot at Jay Williams.

Andre Miller
The Cavs insist they aren't shopping Miller, but several teams told Insider that why that may be technically correct, Miller is available, and the Cavs are collecting offers. The Cavs have told Miller that they won't give him an extension this summer. Instead, they want to wait another year, to give them more cap flexibility in the summer of 2003. But there's more to it than that. Cavs coach John Lucas likes Miller, but doesn't think he's a max player. Plenty of other teams do. Expect the Bulls, Warriors, Clippers, Blazers and T-Wolves all to make a pitch. If the Cavs can get their hands on Jay Williams, Andre's gone.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Starks3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #211
USA
5/28/2002  3:43 PM
Thanks
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Insider

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy