[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Let's talk Gazy
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

7/20/2005  7:21 PM

I wish i could flip this cat like in this picture.

Tim Thomas is a cancer.

Let's talk about it.....

Right now he still is the starting 3 for the Knicks. Will Isiah do Timmy like Philly did to Big Dog? I don't think he will. Will he Shandonize Timmy? Timmy hasn't disrepected Isiah yet and he hasn't made public commets yet, so I doubt that would happen.

Actually the Knicks major changes to the team were JJ and Q......

The Knicks still have Sweets, JYD, Rose, and Mo. Sweets ended the season as the starter so he is the favorite of these 4. Rose, Mo and JYD are paid therefore they have to play over David Lee.

Speaking of David Lee. The kid is awesome but he doesn't have the perimeter game to space the team out. David is basically a young JYD with better handle and scoring ability. Which means he's not a 3 or at least he doesn't have the perimeter game the Knicks need at the 3.

Bring me back to Tim Gazy.

These things have to be settled before training camp!!!!
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
7/20/2005  7:31 PM
Man what a picture!

Malik's practically saying, "Get up fool!"

Antoine lending a bad vibe to the proceedings.

Here's my predcition on Gazy. He starts. He has a pretty good season. 14 or 15 and 4 or 5. Ariza and Q split the minutes backing him up.

i haven't seen Lee yet so I can't make any predictions about his PT or position.

I will say this, though. Guys like Lee and Frye can present some very interesting flexibility for a front line. They could end up getting a lot of PT together at 4 and 5 and maybe at 3 and 4. They may complement each other extremely well.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
7/20/2005  7:37 PM
if LB is their coach & TT is loafing on the court like he was all year last season, he's not going to see many minutes, you can be sure of that.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
7/20/2005  7:38 PM
IMO TT will play well for us this season (remember he's in a contract year!). That should increase his trade value enough to help make a good trade happen at the deadline next February. This scenario would maximize the Knicks' chances of geting a better player in return than if the trade was made during this offseason.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
mintyfreshness33
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #586
USA
7/20/2005  7:45 PM
we say that every year, someone always says o i feel tim is gonna break out and have an awesome season, and every year he's a dissapointment.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
7/20/2005  7:58 PM
Posted by mintyfreshness33:

we say that every year, someone always says o i feel tim is gonna break out and have an awesome season, and every year he's a dissapointment.

Players, more often than not, perform above average (statwise, at least) during the last year of a contract. They're auditioning for that next contract.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
7/20/2005  8:01 PM
Posted by TMS:

if LB is their coach & TT is loafing on the court like he was all year last season, he's not going to see many minutes, you can be sure of that.
yup... this is a non issue if LB is the coach.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
OngBok
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #894
Thailand
7/20/2005  8:40 PM
Could LB turn TT into a combo of Prince & Pippen ? ( due to his size & length ) Don't laugh, i'm just trying to be positive !
Isiah Thomas will lead us back to the playoffs in 2006 !!!
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
7/20/2005  8:40 PM
if tt plays more than 70 games and if larry brown is our next coach, there should be no reason why tt's value should depreciate.

the planets could be realigning in favor for tt, and as a second option, if he's really convincing and wants out of new york, his value may fancy someone in denver
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
7/20/2005  8:42 PM
Posted by Bobby:

if tt plays more than 70 games and if larry brown is our next coach, there should be no reason why tt's value should depreciate.

the planets could be realigning in favor for tt, and as a second option, if he's really convincing and wants out of new york, his value may fancy someone in denver

Denver... what deal would you make?
OngBok
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #894
Thailand
7/20/2005  8:47 PM
How about NENE & Najeria for TT, JYD & a future 1st rd pick, ofcourse we sign NENE to a contract so the salaries match !
Isiah Thomas will lead us back to the playoffs in 2006 !!!
CTKnicksfan
Member: #572
7/20/2005  8:48 PM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:
Posted by Bobby:

Camby I would guess, salaries are close enough. But will denver really dump him for TT? It remains to be seen but I think TT's value as an expiring contract will outweigh his value as a player come the trade deadline.
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
7/20/2005  9:17 PM
Posted by CTKnicksfan:
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:
Posted by Bobby:

No thanks to Cambyman. Me thinks if he ever gets back into a Knick uniform, he will rediscover the IR and start back to wearing all those nifty sweaters he had.

Camby I would guess, salaries are close enough. But will denver really dump him for TT? It remains to be seen but I think TT's value as an expiring contract will outweigh his value as a player come the trade deadline.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
simrud
Member: #474
USA
7/20/2005  9:22 PM
With Brown here even a bum like TT might actually play well.

I don't think 15 and 5 is too much to ask from a player under Brown with TT's skills.

Ofcourse, most likely TT will find yet another way to suck, and will dissapoint us all again. Thats why I would recomend to have low expectations from him just for sanity's sake.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
EnySpree

7/20/2005  9:26 PM
George Karl is the only person that believes in Tim Thomas!!!!

Still K-Mart and Timmy together on the same team after the stuff they said about each other? That would be so stupid. Maybe they would trade us K-Mart?.....nah.....
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
7/20/2005  9:27 PM
Posted by EnySpree:

George Karl is the only person that believes in Tim Thomas!!!!

Still K-Mart and Timmy together on the same team after the stuff they said about each other? That would be so stupid. Maybe they would trade us K-Mart?.....nah.....

KMart already punched out Nene. He could continue working his way across the frontline.
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
7/20/2005  9:33 PM
the cambyman is player we should bring back. and under brown he'd be a good fit. tt and karl should be a nice reunion.

cambyman would rekindle garden excitement where its should be
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
EnySpree

7/20/2005  9:34 PM
In all seriousness.....they Knicks still have to play guys like Rose, Mo, JYD and Timmy just because they are making so much money.

I've been looking around the league and there are quite a few teams that could use a veteran PF.......something has got to give.

Timmy got 15 and 5 when eh first got to NY. He needs to push 18 and 7 per game especially with the way this team is situated. Don't think Marbs Q and Craw are gonna carry the team....Timmy needs to be the anchor at the 3 and eh proved he can't do that.

Larry Brown has done wonders to certain teams but I don't think he has seen a player like Tim Thomas. The Knicks are set at 1, 2 and suprisingly at the 5 spot too! #-4 have plenty of question marks......

Something has got to give.

I wish we could send Penny and Timmy off on "assignment" like they do in baseball.
EnySpree

7/20/2005  9:39 PM
Posted by Bobby:

the cambyman is player we should bring back. and under brown he'd be a good fit. tt and karl should be a nice reunion.

cambyman would rekindle garden excitement where its should be

Nice but where would Camby play? JJ and Channing currently are locked at center and Sweets, Rose, JYD, Mo, Larry and Curly are at the 4.....

KNICKSdom
Alba Posts: 8
Member: #545
USA
7/20/2005  9:49 PM
Oh Gazy gonna play, Oh Gazy gonna play good..finally he will, Oh Gazy gonna be traded, Oh Gazy get Knicks the missing link...thus goes the story of the Gazy himself!
Knicks are happening and have a Unicorn.
Let's talk Gazy

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy