[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Bogut from the lip
Author Thread
rvhoss
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #777
Switzerland
7/18/2005  3:47 PM
Reading his quotes on realgm...this kid is funny and is going to be pretty damn good.

Bogut quotes:
"I just think it's important to be yourself," said Bogut. "If I don't look good by the things I say, that's something I'm going to live with. I'm still going to say things people aren't going to like, just like everybody."

On Longley, who won three championships with Chicago in the 1990s on teams carried by Michael Jordan: "I've had a better collegiate career than anyone else from Australia that came over here. I'm not as slow as Luc Longley. I'm more athletic. I can shoot better. I'm more competitive. So I think it's not even fair to bring that name up," Bogut told the AP.

On the NBA lifestyle of traveling entourages: "I'll probably have some people come in that I haven't seen for 20 years, and I'm going to tell them straight out, I don't want nothing to do with you. I'm not a posse guy. I'm not going to have a bunch of guys rolling around with me, playing PlayStation and paying them money. I don't see the point in that."

Bogut stands by his comments, though he said the reference to Longley was taken out of context.

"I basically said there's no comparison," Bogut clarified this weekend after one of his summer league games. "We're two different players. I'm more of a four-five. He's a pure five. That got turned into, 'Andrew Bogut (dumps) all over Luc Longley.' That's just how it is. Australian media is some of the worst media in the world, I think."

I can only imagine if we drafted him...him and marbs would never have worked out.
all kool aid all the time.
AUTOADVERT
simrud
Member: #474
USA
7/18/2005  3:47 PM
I'd take Bogut on my team over Marbury any day.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
7/18/2005  3:50 PM
Posted by simrud:

To bad games are not won or lost on press clippings and nice quotes.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
rvhoss
Member: #777
Switzerland
7/18/2005  3:50 PM
I don't think ANYBODY is suprised by this.
Posted by simrud:

all kool aid all the time.
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
7/18/2005  4:31 PM
Posted by simrud:

You'd find a reason to hate him too.
He said
I'm more of a four-five. He's a pure five
You'd be like:

Look he just admitted he's a tweener!! Why can't Isiah get us a real 5!!
I hate Isiah!!
OT: Bogut from the lip

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy