[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

<rumor is a rumor is a rumor is a rumor> toine to rockets?
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
7/18/2005  10:42 AM
According to team sources a deal involving former Celtic power forward Antoine Walker is going to take place once trades can be approved. The trade involves players from Houston being moved to Atlanta in exchange for a future 1st round draft pick, lottery protected through the 2008 season. The draft pick will be property of the Celtics who will reportedly also include cash considerations to Atlanta. Houston has shown interest in several free agent PFs this offseason but has yet to find a match. Sources close to the deal report that Walker stands to make 47 million over the next 6 years.

this could be TOTAL BS (i don't have a link aka worthless post) but just something to chew on...
AUTOADVERT
rvhoss
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #777
Switzerland
7/18/2005  10:58 AM
47 mill over 6 years...that's pretty much what I think he's worth, about $8 mill a year. (or MoT money)

He's more than worth it, if we can get him and lose two pf's, I'd be ecstatic.

Posted by djsunyc:
According to team sources a deal involving former Celtic power forward Antoine Walker is going to take place once trades can be approved. The trade involves players from Houston being moved to Atlanta in exchange for a future 1st round draft pick, lottery protected through the 2008 season. The draft pick will be property of the Celtics who will reportedly also include cash considerations to Atlanta. Houston has shown interest in several free agent PFs this offseason but has yet to find a match. Sources close to the deal report that Walker stands to make 47 million over the next 6 years.

this could be TOTAL BS (i don't have a link aka worthless post) but just something to chew on...
all kool aid all the time.
Masterplan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #362
7/18/2005  11:04 AM
i treat this the same way as i did rumors and then news on kwame brown- it's all good if it means he won't end up here.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
7/18/2005  11:33 AM
Posted by Masterplan:

i treat this the same way as i did rumors and then news on kwame brown- it's all good if it means he won't end up here.

man oh man, please let him go somehwre else. You cant trust anything because the agents put out so much BS, but it would be nice.

right now we should stay status quo unless we can get rid of some of the contact years OR trade an even money deal for a 3rd C.
RIP Crushalot&#128542;
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
7/18/2005  11:38 AM
uggh, can you imagine walker here, not this year or next year, but in 2007, 08, 09 STILL jacking up shots and doing the shimmy at the garden.

NO THANKS!!!
<rumor is a rumor is a rumor is a rumor> toine to rockets?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy