[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Minnesota Summer League
Author Thread
MaulingandAppalling
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #884
7/17/2005  11:19 AM
Posted by simrud:

If Herb is the coach, then it doesnt really matter who is on the team, with such a pathetic coach we are going staright back to the lottery. I really hope you are wrong man.

I totally agree. Also, with Herb as the coach, we will once again see the WORST that our players have to offer, and we'll begin to question each one again. It will give us a really crooked sense of how talented our roster is once Herb starts to fu*& things up again.
AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
7/17/2005  1:13 PM
Posted by MaulingandAppalling:
Posted by simrud:

If Herb is the coach, then it doesnt really matter who is on the team, with such a pathetic coach we are going staright back to the lottery. I really hope you are wrong man.

I totally agree. Also, with Herb as the coach, we will once again see the WORST that our players have to offer, and we'll begin to question each one again. It will give us a really crooked sense of how talented our roster is once Herb starts to fu*& things up again.

Well, get ready. I'm not saying this is what I want, I'm saying this is pretty clearly what is happening.
¿ △ ?
bobs3304
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #948
7/17/2005  1:25 PM
You and Simrud are the most pessimistic guys on this board.

DLee is the best thing to happen to NY in Isiah's 4 year tenure. And that alone, though a positive on the radar, is sad as hell.
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
7/17/2005  2:23 PM
Butler is a decent prospect but he is so overmatched even in sl. For his age and experience hes doing fine but he can't play in the nba now. This guy belongs in the developmental league and maybe he will be something someday. he doesn't deserve to get any significant minutes this year except garbage time.
Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
7/17/2005  2:53 PM
What's wrong with some of you guys? Herb is going to do a great job this year. You really didn't pay attention last year.

1. You can't judge him off of that horrible situation last yr alone. That was a nightmare. taking over a team in the middle of losing streak and its your 1st time as head coach.

2. He actually made some great moves. Posting TT often and early, got his game back on track and helped the Knicks to start winning games again.

3. He also had the team playing better D, but lets face it, the team wasn't constructed in a way that would lead to great D. Still they did get better.

4. Until that dreaded 4 game West coast trip the team actually had gotten on track. Losing all 4 of those games was a killer and the team pretty much gave up, knowing their season was over. But Herb still got them to play hard towards the end of the season.

Lets face it that was a tough situation. This year he'll have His Camp, His Playbook and it will be His team. A more balanced team that a coach can win with.

As far as Frye, he'll be getting good minutes this year and I expect a good rookie campaign.
Minnesota Summer League

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy