[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

things i learned today
Author Thread
roblackman
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #926
7/14/2005  9:58 PM
how much was he making w/the Heat last year?

2.4 mil sorry, 8 mil left for two years

[Edited by - roblackman on 07/14/2005 21:58:55]

[Edited by - roblackman on 07/14/2005 22:03:08]
And the reply is...a post that makes sense (still waiting)
AUTOADVERT
jaydh
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #96
7/14/2005  10:03 PM
Posted by TMS:

who would backup Frye...the question that has no answer...it is one of the mysteries of life, i'm afraid.

talk about having no plan.
Posted by TMS:

lol, please dude...you make it sound as if Jerome James was the last C on the face of the Earth that was available...hell, i woulda taken Michael Doleac back on a 1 year veteran's minimum deal as a stopgap if i had to to be the backup...does that win us any championships? of course not, but it also doesn't necessitate taking on longterm contracts of scrub players either.

did doleac want to come here? he didnt appear to be an option, but i'm sure you would have rather had hunter too. also, signing james to the MLE isnt going to affect us being under the cap, still another 40+mil would have to be dropped. and you call james a scrub? i'm sorry, i guess the only way a player is not a scrub is if he has an offensive game, defense doesnt count i guess.
Posted by TMS:

does that qualify as an answer or do i need to come up with a better one for your royalness?

gimme something better, servant.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
7/14/2005  10:17 PM
Posted by roblackman:
how much was he making w/the Heat last year?

4 mil

[Edited by - roblackman on 07/14/2005 21:58:55]

the Hawks released Doleac & the Heat picked him up for a veteran's minimum contract, didn't they? if i have my facts wrong on that my bad.

anyway, i just noticed the Heat resigned him already to a 3 year extension...my apologies for overlooking that one.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
7/14/2005  10:21 PM
Posted by jaydh:

did doleac want to come here? he didnt appear to be an option, but i'm sure you would have rather had hunter too.

uh, have you seen my posts on Hunter?

look kid, i don't know why you're getting so offended at the fact that i don't kiss Isiah's butt on this move...this is a sports message board, not an Isiah fanclub meeting.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
jaydh
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #96
7/14/2005  10:24 PM
Posted by TMS:
Posted by jaydh:

did doleac want to come here? he didnt appear to be an option, but i'm sure you would have rather had hunter too.

uh, have you seen my posts on Hunter?

look kid, i don't know why you're getting so offended at the fact that i don't kiss Isiah's butt on this move...this is a sports message board, not an Isiah fanclub meeting.

lol@kid ... not offended, just pointing out how much sense you dont make. you cant defend your arguments, rather you try to attack the person disagreeing with you. if you could justify anything you said, then fine, i would leave you alone, but you have yet to do so.

[Edited by - jaydh on 07/14/2005 22:25:57]
rvhoss
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #777
Switzerland
7/14/2005  10:32 PM
I like Tim thomas too...I'm devastated on that one...I still think he can recover...imagine if he does...yeah, James is scraps, but he chose us and I think that's a good sign...I love you guys.

Posted by TMS:

rvhoss, we're the same age...trust me, i'm no fairweather fan...i've been posting on knicks forums since the old MSG boards first started & then came over here when that board went to ****...i go to at least 10 games a year & i root like crazy for EVERY Knicks player to do well, even Tim freakin' Thomas...if you haven't noticed me praising some of Isiah's moves over the past few months, well, you just haven't been paying attention then my friend.
all kool aid all the time.
things i learned today

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy