[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

switching gears...frye should now start at the PF spot
Author Thread
bobs3304
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #948
7/14/2005  3:07 PM
Posted by crzymdups:

ah, the internet, the great equalizer. man, now I feel old.

Wow, really? I could have sworn you were around 15 too.

Funny how things work out, huh?
DLee is the best thing to happen to NY in Isiah's 4 year tenure. And that alone, though a positive on the radar, is sad as hell.
AUTOADVERT
jaydh
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #96
7/14/2005  3:07 PM
Posted by diderotn:

Forgive them, most of the guys posting on this board are 18 or younger. Brigg, dj and Fissh are probably a few of the posters who are of age...

i thought there were very few under 18...but whatever.
rvhoss
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #777
Switzerland
7/14/2005  3:09 PM
Posted by diderotn:

Forgive them, most of the guys posting on this board are 18 or younger. Brigg, dj and Fissh are probably a few of the posters who are of age...

I've been rolling on the floor laughing in my office for the last 20 minutes...the freaks come out when the good news it going.

James being signed is awesome...playing frye at PF is genius...heck, we don't even have to start him.

I say start james and bring frye off the bench to start the season so he get's his confidence against a teams second unit...let james get battered and bruised by shaq and throw frye at mourning.

At pf, with the log jam we have, we start whichever of the three headed monster is ready (mo/sweet/rose), assuming the team is what it is...then, trade the other two when Lee develops.

Notice, I don't even bring up the $6 million a year JYD.

In all honesty, I think sweet and rose and penny are gone before January. if they somehow morphed into Walker...

I'm not going to even say it...just read the footer beyotches!
all kool aid all the time.
BigAppleStar3
Member: #683
USA
7/14/2005  3:10 PM
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by BigAppleStar3:
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by BigAppleStar3:

He didn't care about developing our youth or improving our Draft position. Herb wanted to improve his loser record.

once again, that was all Isiah's call.

I cannot believe that. How does that make sense? Why would Isiah Thomas want his youth rotting on the bench? Why would Zeke want Herb Williams to improve his record when the season was clearly over? It makes no sense to me.

dont you remember isiah saying he wanted his young players to earn their minutes?

Did the veterans earn their minutes quitting and underachieving to 33 wins?
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
7/14/2005  3:10 PM
The youth & athleticism movement's in full effect! Get EXCITED! Players added: Malik Rose; Mo Taylor; Jerome James...CHAMPIONSHIP, HERE WE COME!
cute! I guess you misunderstand the concept of complimenting youth players (we have 8 talented young players, BTW) with a few good veterans.
rvhoss
Member: #777
Switzerland
7/14/2005  3:11 PM
I blame Isiah...we old fogies wouldn't even be here if it weren't for that article in the paper when they mentioned UK.

I joined that day and I was born in 1971.

hence my eternal optimism.
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by diderotn:

all kool aid all the time.
TheloniusMonk
Member: #705
USA
7/14/2005  3:11 PM
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by diderotn:

Me too! lol We got some youngins in the house!
'You can catch me in Hollis at the hero shop!' -Tony Yayo
switching gears...frye should now start at the PF spot

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy