[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

MOST WANTED LIST
Author Thread
falcindor
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #42
USA
5/20/2002  9:27 PM
This is the list of players Knicks should look at. Yao Ming and Jay Williams are not included on this list because they have no chance of being on the board at 7.

------1st ROUND-----

1. Drew Gooden - Knicks may get him if they move up a few slots

2. Chris Wilcox - Kenyon Martin @ 6'10"

3. DuJuan Wagner - Nice PG. But will there be any good front court people left int he 2nd round

------2nd ROUND-----

1. Dan Dickau - Might not last till 2nd round but who thought Loren Woods would be on the board last year.

2. Dangelo Collins - should have gone to college, but had no choice. He showed alot of skill in the McDonald games.

3. Juan Dixon - Might be the steal of the draft. Led his NCAA champion team in scoring and is slipping because of height. If hes on the board in the 2 round it would be unforgiveable not to get him.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
5/20/2002  10:07 PM
I doubt Dickau or Dixon slide that far, Dixon is a possibility though. I don't think the Knicks should move up to get Gooden.
#Knickstaps
falcindor
USA
5/20/2002  10:17 PM
It depend what it cost to move up 2 spots. To move 2 spots to get Gooden (if it were garenteed he'd be there) I would give KT and a future 2nd rounder to move 2 spots
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
5/20/2002  10:35 PM
To get Gooden you'd move up two spots? I don't know if he's that good, I haven't really seen him play a ton though. He's multi-talented, but he'd need to build up more. If we used KT to get to Gooden, then used our pick on a guy like Wagner, that'd be great. Athletic power forwards are great (like CWebb) but I'd much more have a finesse guy like Gooden, who might turn into a guy like Tim Duncan.
#Knickstaps
falcindor
USA
5/20/2002  11:37 PM
Gooden is rugged even though physically he isnt rugged. If you get Wagner you cant get Gooden. KT isnt going to fetch you a first rounder at all. We be lucky if he fetched us a 2nd rounder. We dont have anything worthy of a 1st round pick. NO Sprewell wont get you a lottery pick. If you trade Spree we need to get at least 10mil dollars of salary back from the team we trade him to. Plus to trade a 1st rounder would be impossible.
MOST WANTED LIST

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy