[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

If we trade Spree...
Author Thread
LarrythaLeo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #71
USA
5/20/2002  4:46 PM
To move up in the draft we will only be taking a step backwards, However I feel if we can somehow find a steal in this deap draft, or maybe trade down to pick up picks we would be doing ourselves a favor. I read the Marc Berman article about how Spree would have to be involved and so too might Glen RIce be in him coming back over to tnhe knicks and I just thought imagine that, we lose Spree for one unproven (Ming) and one likely on a very drastic decline (Rice). Maybe if we could draft a small forward then we could package Spree for a big man, but I would never trade Spree for Rice and Ming. However our feelings might be different give me your thoughts?
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
5/20/2002  4:56 PM
This is stupid, Layden is stupid. All the Knicks have talked about, Chaney, Layden, Sprewell, everyone, all they've talked about is getting an athletic big man to help them down low. Wilcox and Maybyner will be there, so I don't see what the big deal is. Not only will Ming be a pain in the ass to deal with, but HE ISNT A POST PLAYER. If the Knicks want perimeter help, draft Caron Butler, or DaJuan Wagner, not a center. This just isn't logical. Athletic big man, see Chris Wilcox. Maybyner is a question mark but Ming is a bigger one. Why the Knicks would trade their best player and really the only reason to watch the Knicks in Sprewell to get a PERIMETER center makes no sense. If they want a center who bombs threes, go dig up Sam Perkins.
#Knickstaps
killacross
Member: #58
USA
5/20/2002  7:08 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

This is stupid, Layden is stupid. All the Knicks have talked about, Chaney, Layden, Sprewell, everyone, all they've talked about is getting an athletic big man to help them down low. Wilcox and Maybyner will be there, so I don't see what the big deal is. Not only will Ming be a pain in the ass to deal with, but HE ISNT A POST PLAYER. If the Knicks want perimeter help, draft Caron Butler, or DaJuan Wagner, not a center. This just isn't logical. Athletic big man, see Chris Wilcox. Maybyner is a question mark but Ming is a bigger one. Why the Knicks would trade their best player and really the only reason to watch the Knicks in Sprewell to get a PERIMETER center makes no sense. If they want a center who bombs threes, go dig up Sam Perkins.

sam perkins????? WE WANT TERRY MILLS!!!!
ya cant stop me, you can only hope to contain me
If we trade Spree...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy