[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Could Marbury be a Knick soon!!!!
Author Thread
falcindor
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #42
USA
5/19/2002  11:34 PM
Will the #7 pick be enough with a player like Spree or Camby + filler to bring the Coney Island native home? At the 7th spot DuJuan Wagner may still be on the board. Marbury has said the possiblity of NY is exciiting but he doesnt mind being in PHX either. If the Suns were willing to trade Tsakilitis + Marbury Knicks would definitely listen but PHX would probably want us to take a bad contract like Penny. Maybe somthing like this can make everybody happy. Ny has discussed trade for Marbury during the deadline maybe they will up the anti now that we kniw our draft position. PHX is definitely in the rebuild phase with shipping out 2 big part of their offense before the deadline. It can happen if Marbury pushes trade with Phoenix.

Anferenee Hardaway + Stephon Marbury + Jake Tsakilitis
for
Latrell Sprewell + Charlie Ward + Marcus Camby/Kurt Thomas + #7 pick in the draft
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
5/19/2002  11:51 PM
If you could have a backcourt of Starbury and Wagner, then I'd do the trade. Don't trade the pick, though. Marbury and Wagner would be completely off the hook. Wow, that'd be fun to watch. I doubt they'd pull the trigger on a deal like that w/o the pick though.
#Knickstaps
Knick2001
Member: #83
5/20/2002  7:09 AM
As good a backcourt player Marbury is, the Knicks need front court players more desperately. I wouldn't make the trade. The Knicks need to stay at the 7th pick and select a big body.
prowler
Member: #135
USA
5/20/2002  10:07 AM
The Knicks on the contrary are in need of backcourt players. We need a legit, young ,productive, athletic point man if we are going to make any noise in the NBA. Please dont loose sight of the big picture here we are not in this to get back to the playoffs we are trying to go all the way and i am sorry luv Jax but he just isnt gonna do it for us not in the long term anyway. I like the deal with Phoenix but only if we get rid of Allan Houston and keep the draft pick because it will be defeating the purpose to give it up if we are trying to get younger. Lets face it we are not going to ressurect over night but i feel with a couple a key moves by are genius GM ,yeah right, I think we will be a little more competitve. On the other hand what we really need and cannot draft or trade for is the return of the pride and passion, burn and desire, the "HEART" that our players once had in NYC.
knicker for life
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
5/20/2002  10:47 AM
the lineup
c- Tskalidis
pf- Camby
sf- Hardaway
sg- Houston
pg- Marbury

sure we arent going to pull a NJ at least I dont expect us to. But The Knicks would solidify the 2 positions they lack. Sure Hardaway isnt the high scorer he once was, maybe thats good. Because Marbury at PG would be our #1 scorer and he penetrate and we have one of the best spot up shooters in the game in Houston. Tsakalidis is young up and comming player. Knicks wouls set the stage for a team that has lots of chemistry here. None of our PG get consistantly to the hoop. PG is the most important position on the court and we havent had a decent one since Derek Harper.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
Could Marbury be a Knick soon!!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy