[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Is Layden stupid or what!!!
Author Thread
Knick2001
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #83
5/18/2002  8:50 AM
A quote from todays NY Post newspaper, "Layden said he'd consider both trading up or flip-flopping down to take in a veteran." His idea of a veteran is Old, Short, and Slow. This idiot of a GM better not trade this pick for another aging veteran. The Knicks need youth, and lots of it. When is it going to sink in his thick skull!
AUTOADVERT
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
5/18/2002  11:05 AM
Posted by Knick2001:

A quote from todays NY Post newspaper, "Layden said he'd consider both trading up or flip-flopping down to take in a veteran." His idea of a veteran is Old, Short, and Slow. This idiot of a GM better not trade this pick for another aging veteran. The Knicks need youth, and lots of it. When is it going to sink in his thick skull!

Never.. Layden is a idiot!! We should have known with his past antics that he is up to no good.. I swear if we get the first pick tomorrow, and Layden drafts ming in June, I will start following the clippers!!!
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Knick2001
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #83
5/18/2002  11:23 AM
I think there's little chance we'll get any of the top three picks. I am more worried he takes on additiional contracts in that elusive quest to "make the playoffs". What the Knicks should do, but won't with Layden as GM, is try and trade any players on the roster to accumulate additional draft picks! The more youth the Knicks can add to the roster the better. Since Layden is all the Knick's President in addition to its GM, he only has to answer to Dolan. Another scary thought!!
Is Layden stupid or what!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy