PF Zach Randolph

TRADE ID = 570310

Trade with LAC

New York trades:
PF Marcus Camby
SF Ruben Patterson

New York receives:
SF Lamar Odom
PF Amare Stoudemire (taken with LAC pick)

Trade with IND

New York trades:
PG Mark Jackson
PF Othella Harrington
2002 2nd round draft choice

New York receives:
SF Austin Croshere
C Primoz Brezec
C Chris Marcus (taken with IND pick)

TRADE ID = 570329

New York Knicks 2002 - 2003

C Chris Marcus - Shawn Kemp
PF Amare Stoudemire - Zach Randolph
SF Lamar Odom - Lamond Murray
SG Latrell Sprewell - Derek Anderson
PG Andre Miller - Howard Eisley
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
5/14/2002  3:58 PM
It's been said that Golden State is completley uninterested in Yao Ming, so count that out. If the Knicks get Williams, just keep him. No need to make 5 to 7 player deals and all that. Contracts for the Knicks are running out soon so just wait them out and rebuild. This isn't going to be quick and easy, it never is.
#Knickstaps
killacross
Member: #58
USA
5/14/2002  6:47 PM
you think a high schooler PF would start right away and a max contract SG would sit the bench??? wow you really are dreaming... please dont waste everyone's time with this kinda ****
ya cant stop me, you can only hope to contain me
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
5/14/2002  8:12 PM
Posted by killacross:

you think a high schooler PF would start right away and a max contract SG would sit the bench??? wow you really are dreaming... please dont waste everyone's time with this kinda ****
Yeah i agree you can't expect someone like Stoudemire to make that kind of production in his first year. He has no skills and will only be drafted in the first round because of his athletism. The only way he will score is on put-backs and when he's under the basket all by himself until he developed some skills. Even Kwame at least has some skills and look how unproductive he was in his first year. I can't imagine us seeing a lot from Amare if anything in his first year. He will be very similar to DeSagana Diop who put up 1.4pts and 0.9rbs in 18 games this year. Even he was the 8th pick in the draft, is a legit 7 footer, and has great mobility for being 7-0, 310lbs. Amare doesn't even have that to work with. The only players i see starting next year are Jason Williams, Mike Dunleavy, Yao Ming, maybe Qyntel Woods, and maybe Dejuan Wagner. Sure someone else might be a suprised, but thats about it. I think players like Drew Gooden, Chris Wilcox, Maybyner Hilario, Caron Butler, and Nickoloz Tskitishvili will all start their careers coming off the bench, though still making a solid contribution.
DaKidd
Member: #209
USA
5/14/2002  8:19 PM
Posted by killacross:

Hence, the title of the thread which is a pipe dream ..
nyballer
Member: #108
USA
5/14/2002  9:43 PM
Posted by Knixkik:
Posted by killacross:

Yeah i agree you can't expect someone like Stoudemire to make that kind of production in his first year. He has no skills and will only be drafted in the first round because of his athletism. The only way he will score is on put-backs and when he's under the basket all by himself until he developed some skills. Even Kwame at least has some skills and look how unproductive he was in his first year. I can't imagine us seeing a lot from Amare if anything in his first year. He will be very similar to DeSagana Diop who put up 1.4pts and 0.9rbs in 18 games this year. Even he was the 8th pick in the draft, is a legit 7 footer, and has great mobility for being 7-0, 310lbs. Amare doesn't even have that to work with. The only players i see starting next year are Jason Williams, Mike Dunleavy, Yao Ming, maybe Qyntel Woods, and maybe Dejuan Wagner. Sure someone else might be a suprised, but thats about it. I think players like Drew Gooden, Chris Wilcox, Maybyner Hilario, Caron Butler, and Nickoloz Tskitishvili will all start their careers coming off the bench, though still making a solid contribution.
I think Gooden will start because he will likely go #3-5 and teams are desperate for a solid big man
"easy like sunday morning..." - walt clyde
killacross
Member: #58
USA
5/15/2002  12:22 AM
Posted by DaKidd:
Posted by killacross:

Hence, the title of the thread which is a pipe dream ..

ok ok my bad... i should have said... "please dont waste everyone's time with this kinda pipe dream ****"

[Edited by - killacross on 05/15/2002 00:23:07]
ya cant stop me, you can only hope to contain me
Knick2001
Member: #83
5/15/2002  9:01 AM
And a pipe dream it certainly is!
A pipe dream but a nice one at that ..

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy