[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Call me crazy but I believe the Knicks should..
Author Thread
LarrythaLeo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #71
USA
5/9/2002  9:56 PM
Draft Mike Dunleavy

then,

Trade:
Latrell Sprewell
Marcus Camby
Charlie Ward

For:
Scottie Pippen
Dale Davis

Line-up
C-Dale Davis
PF-Kurt Thomas
SF-Scottie Pippen
SG-Allan Houston
PG-Mark Jackson

6th Man Mike Dunleavy

and then, Find a way to Draft another Big Man

I Know we look short handed but we would have quality Players and no injury prone guys like Camby to worry about.
AUTOADVERT
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
5/9/2002  10:53 PM
yup u r crazy
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
LarrythaLeo
Member: #71
USA
5/10/2002  4:47 AM
I know this isn't the same guy who was talking about bringing Grant Hill to the Knicks, they already have the most dead-cap room in the league as a team, but you were and still are vyying for the services of a guy who can no stand up to the rigors of playing a grueling season in a summer league not because he doesn't have game but because his ankle won't allow it. If I'm crazy then you are definately in a far worse condition (ie. Laying in a bed in a vegetated state just blurting out non-sense, and your family feels so sorry for you that they just post it on this web page only hoping that it will bring you back to reality). Wake up Falcinder I posted that scenario because there were alot of positives that I feel out-weigh the negatives. Pippen just has savvy, a true understanding of the game, and knows how to play to win ( if you didn't know ). Pippen also has a balloon contract that expires after this season ( Dummy ). Dale Davis is a banger who in a tandem with Kurt Thomas could form a formidable front court(Dane Dummy). Sprewell is the only talent I feel we'll be giving up(Moron). Camby if you haven't noticed falcinder is not durable, and still hasn't gained any kind of offensive game in his tenure in the league ( you feel me ), and I personally feel drafting Mike Dunleavy is the most sure thing. He for one played point guard in High School before outgrowing the position, so that not only shows he has a great knowledge of the game but he has handles, court vision, and we already know about his sick J. I'm also sure his father had him placed in the best basketball camps money can buy, Oh wait he also played for Coach K at Duke (Dick).
Knick2001
Member: #83
5/10/2002  7:19 AM
A problem with your scenario is that if the Knicks somehow (but I highly doubt it) draw the 1 - 3 picks, it's a given they are going for a big frontcourt player (Ming, or Gooden). If they select 7-10, then Dunlevy may not be there anyway, as he has said he will withdraw his name from the draft if it's not a high lottery pick.
Knick2001
Member: #83
5/10/2002  7:19 AM
A problem with your scenario is that if the Knicks somehow (but I highly doubt it) draw the 1 - 3 picks, it's a given they are going for a big frontcourt player (Ming, or Gooden). If they select 7-10, then Dunlevy may not be there anyway, as he has said he will withdraw his name from the draft if it's not a high lottery pick.
VG
Member: #68
Australia
5/11/2002  8:39 AM
I don't think Portland would do this trade. Pippen's contract expires pretty soon so they'd be better off waiting for it to run out so that they can pursue a player during free-agency in a couple of years... Also, having Pippen means the Blazers would have 3 shooting-guards (Wells, Spree and Anderson) on their team.
Call me crazy but I believe the Knicks should..

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy