[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Priorities for the New York Knicks ..
Author Thread
DaKidd
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #209
USA
5/9/2002  3:46 PM
We should trade Spree if it can get us back an experienced post up player .. Maybe package Spree together with Othella or KT then we'll have a deal .. Here's mine ..

New York trades:
SG Latrell Sprewell
2nd round pick

New York receives:
PF Antonio McDyess
Filler with an ending contract

I really feel the Knicks can compete in the East with a frontcourt player like Dice .. His trade value is at an all-time low right now with him being injured and having second thoughts on an extension with Denver ..

Then, we should make a deal with LAC to get either one or two of their picks using one or two of our big men as trading bait ..

New York trades:
PF Marcus Camby or Kurt Thomas

New York receives:
SF Lamar Odom
Late 1st round pick

This way we can pick a young player with a bright future ahead of him .. Plus, we should try to unload one of our PG's to fetch us a Center ..

New York trades:
PG Charlie Ward
PF Othella Harrington

New York receives:
C Greg Ostertag
2nd round pick from UTAH

It gives Utah a PG they need while they resolve Lopez' contract with Real Madrid .. By the time Raul Lopez gets to play, Ward's contract will be out by then .. Plus, it gives UTA a cheap frontcourt player in Othella ..

New York drafts:
PG Dajuan Wagner with NYK's pick
PF Nickoloz Tskitishvili with LAC's pick

This gives us two pieces for rebuilding the Knicks .. They're young and experienced but they have huge upsides and the players they are compared to are phenomenal .. Just think of getting AI and Nowitzki in the same draft ..

Final Line-up of the Knicks 2002-2003

C Nickoloz Tskitishvili - Greg Ostertag
PF Antonio McDyess - Kurt Thomas
SF Lamar Odom - Shandon Anderson
SG Allan Houston - Lavor Postell
PG Dajuan Wagner - Mark Jackson

I know we're talking about Layden here but all of these moves are possible and cna be attained .. Layden cannot possibly **** this up one more time or else we stink for another year again ..
AUTOADVERT
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
5/9/2002  5:06 PM
although the trades seem unlikely I would drool over a lineup like that. Nikoloz isn't a center though, and will probably never be. He's a 2/3 now with the possibility of becoming a 4 if he bulks up a little. Stoudemire might become a center though, maybe try and trade KT and Camby to some team for picks.

If the clips would be willing to deal Lamar, I guess it would be either the pick or Lamar, not both.

Furthermore, in exchange of Ostertag I would at least try and get their 1st rounder (19th) as the Oyster sux BIG time.
Knick2001
Member: #83
5/9/2002  9:17 PM
Exactly, Nickoloz Tskitishvili is lighter than Camby, and would get killed playing center. He is a forward, pure and simple.
abdurrahman
Member: #228
Spain
5/10/2002  1:33 PM
Is a small forward without any muscle which don't play nothing in Euroleague. Really we need other kind of player.
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
5/10/2002  1:46 PM
none of those trades are close to fair. spree isnt on the mcdyess level plus they arent going trade straight up never mind giving us a pick. camby had an injury hit year camby for odom seems ridiculos plus the pick is hilliarious. charlie and othellla might give u ostertag but no pick.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
abdurrahman
Member: #228
Spain
5/10/2002  2:28 PM
Yeah, i'm agree with falcindor and i don't want see Ostertag with our colors. We need athletic players (Chaney say that too) so the priority of the Knicks is obtain more first/second round picks or players like Odom.
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
5/10/2002  5:47 PM
Hey I dislike Oystertag as well but since his contract is ending within a year or maybe two + the pick I would consider it.
Priorities for the New York Knicks ..

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy