[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Preseason Game 2: Washington 10/8 730
Author Thread
martin
Posts: 81815
Alba Posts: 108
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
10/8/2026  11:53 AM

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
martin
Posts: 81815
Alba Posts: 108
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
10/8/2026  11:54 AM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Panos
Posts: 30891
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/6/2004
Member: #520
10/8/2026  2:49 PM
I want to see Wiseman with 3 blocks and 8 rebounds.
I want to see Dadiet shoot 50% with 4 rebounds.
I want to see Nickel go 3-5 from 3pt.
BigDaddyG
Posts: 40382
Alba Posts: 9
Joined: 1/22/2010
Member: #3049

10/8/2026  3:11 PM
Panos wrote:I want to see Wiseman with 3 blocks and 8 rebounds.
I want to see Dadiet shoot 50% with 4 rebounds.
I want to see Nickel go 3-5 from 3pt.

You know what I don't want to see? Injuries...

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
martin
Posts: 81815
Alba Posts: 108
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
10/8/2026  6:23 PM
OK

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
ScoreBot
10/8/2026  7:51 PM
1st Qtr
WAS 12 NYK 13
ScoreBot
10/8/2026  8:03 PM
1st Qtr
WAS 23 NYK 23
ScoreBot
10/8/2026  8:11 PM
End of 1st Qtr
WAS 30 NYK 29
ScoreBot
10/8/2026  8:23 PM
2nd Qtr
WAS 35 NYK 35
ScoreBot
10/8/2026  8:33 PM
2nd Qtr
WAS 41 NYK 44
BlueKnickers
Posts: 22439
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/13/2025
Member: #11677

10/8/2026  8:42 PM
Clyde actually made a Stevie Wonder joke
ScoreBot
10/8/2026  8:43 PM
2nd Qtr
WAS 53 NYK 56
ScoreBot
10/8/2026  8:51 PM
Halftime
WAS 57 NYK 63
ScoreBot
10/8/2026  9:03 PM
3rd Qtr
WAS 57 NYK 65
ToddTT
Posts: 32118
Alba Posts: 53
Joined: 8/30/2001
Member: #105
10/8/2026  9:07 PM
I don’t like Patrick being with the same team as Trae.

I hope he says “**** you Trae” every time he sees him.

I hope he treats him like Ryan.

Oh good lord... https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XkmGrX7O0lQ
ScoreBot
10/8/2026  9:13 PM
3rd Qtr
WAS 67 NYK 69
BlueKnickers
Posts: 22439
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/13/2025
Member: #11677

10/8/2026  9:22 PM
Kolek doing everything he is supposed to do: distributing, playing D and drawing a charge, grabbing a board and driving and scoring, all in a few minutes.
ScoreBot
10/8/2026  9:23 PM
3rd Qtr
WAS 77 NYK 82
BlueKnickers
Posts: 22439
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/13/2025
Member: #11677

10/8/2026  9:28 PM
Watching Brown on the sidelines reminds of how much more comfortable I am with him as the coach than I was with Thibs whom I do not miss at all
ScoreBot
10/8/2026  9:31 PM
4th Qtr
WAS 83 NYK 86
Preseason Game 2: Washington 10/8 730

©2001-2025 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy