[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

25 rules of Disinformation- Nalod you were busted on #14 many times
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/27/2013  4:32 PM

If you make the rules, then your bound to come to conclusion you desire.

Its pretty sad actually.

AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

7/27/2013  4:52 PM
playa2 wrote:
playa2 wrote:Fast fwd to 10.02 - 10.07 Notice the tip of the object goes from round to a more pointier tip like a missile ?

Then stop at 10.07 look at the right top corner of the clip looks like a real plane,someone maybe controlling what's going by remote control.

How did they make it look like a plane up into impact?

Well here it is, when seeing and hearing isn't believing. This is how they faked the passengers voices voices from the ****pit and all.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/dotmil/arkin020199.htm

No comment on this means you might not be looking for anything, but a conviction of someone.

# 14 strikes again.

Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best for items qualifying for rule.

Was this not true to you ?

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
playa2

7/27/2013  5:08 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/27/2013  5:18 PM
People were on fire and faces blown off before the so called planes hit.= Bombs

Do your own research, don't be lazy. Military has inventions many have never heard of.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/27/2013  8:39 PM
We talking no. 7 on this video?
playa2

7/28/2013  10:42 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/28/2013  10:44 AM
playa2 wrote:People were on fire and faces blown off before the so called planes hit.= Bombs

Do your own research, don't be lazy. Military has inventions many have never heard of.

No mention of building 7 because it had no planes as a excuse or fuel just lame fires.

But it fell just like the taller buildings in it's own footprint. The demolition team toppled it to hide Enron and other files and records that were there .

Tenant Square Feet Leased Floors Occupied Industry Notes
Salomon Smith Barney Financial Institutions
Internal Revenue Service Regional Council Government
U.S. Secret Service Government
American Express Bank International Financial Institutions
Standard Chartered Bank Financial Institutions
Provident Financial Management Financial Institutions
ITT Hartford Insurance Group Financial Institutions
First State Management Group Insurance
Federal Home Loan Bank Financial Institutions
NAIC Securities Insurance
Securities & Exchange Commission Financial Institutions
New York City Office of Emergency Management Government

playa2

8/20/2013  7:54 AM
I love the questions Jessie ask the other host as after he sends this infuriated govt shill off the set confused after he failed to make Jessie into some nut job. LOL

25 rules of Disinformation- Nalod you were busted on #14 many times

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy