[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME DREAD: KNICKS vs HAWKS @MSG(6:30pm) START AMARE, BENCH MELO
Author Thread
cooch2584
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1187

1/27/2013  9:27 PM
dk7th wrote:Still doesn't look like a ECF team to me. This just in: Hawks shoot 60% from the field.

But yeah sure a win is a win.

Yuck

You are both idiots. Hawks lose and Knicks win and youll find something to pick on dk/tkf.Ill take any win, you need for it to be a pretty win. KNICKS WIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH

AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
StarksEwing1 wrote:
OGkush121 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
OGkush121 wrote:Melo with an MVP type performance again (although it's been a while), fittingly hits the game winner after hitting 9 three pointers on 12 attempts :)
What a game!
Yes but he still needs to defend better and control his emotions because that tech nearly cost us

I acknowledge the bad (I mention it), but I try to focus on the good, if people can't be happy with Melo with this kind of game I don't know what's wrong with them. If it was anybody else you'd be raving about it (not singling you out or anything, speaking in general).

Thats not fair at all. I have given Melo a ton of credit for his defense and his pla most of the year. However i try to be fair and not show favortism

I mean it's like melo is perfect in so many of you guys eyes, because he can score we should over look all negatives..

whats wrong with wanting him to do more then just put up the most shots ( thus far) in the nba this season

ES
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

OGkush121 wrote:I registered on this thread to discuss the game and talk about "our team" "our players", not to see 10 people b1tch about Melo.
I can understand bad games and/or losses, even though things tend to go overboard (you know who you are), but why can't people enjoy a game like this and still have to whine?
nobody is whining relax. Yes it was a good win but there are still concerns that need to be fixed. I admire fans who have guts to be critical even if they are diehard fans
OGkush121
Member: #4392

StarksEwing1 wrote:
OGkush121 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
OGkush121 wrote:Melo with an MVP type performance again (although it's been a while), fittingly hits the game winner after hitting 9 three pointers on 12 attempts :)
What a game!
Yes but he still needs to defend better and control his emotions because that tech nearly cost us

I acknowledge the bad (I mention it), but I try to focus on the good, if people can't be happy with Melo with this kind of game I don't know what's wrong with them. If it was anybody else you'd be raving about it (not singling you out or anything, speaking in general).

Thats not fair at all. I have given Melo a ton of credit for his defense and his pla most of the year. However i try to be fair and not show favortism
As I said, not picking you out by any means, just happened to mention the last part since I was on the subject.
You are right about what you said, and I mentioned it earlier myself.
StarksEwing1

1/27/2013  9:28 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
OGkush121 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
What a game!

I mean it's like melo is perfect in so many of you guys eyes, because he can score we should over look all negatives..

whats wrong with wanting him to do more then just put up the most shots ( thus far) in the nba this season

Exactly I have been very complimentary on melo but unless i kiss his ass i get ripped for being a hater lol
Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
1/27/2013  9:28 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/27/2013  9:30 PM
DJMUSIC wrote:
loweyecue wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Awesome game from Felton 12pts 10assists 4rebs 5/9 shooting!

That is the recipe for this teams success. And better defense!

Was he even playing on defense?

There was NO D' played from Felton

How do you guard one of the fastest players in the league off of a high pick and roll???

Don't answer me though, send your answer into NBA. SMH

Good win, Go knicks.

"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
NYDiva
Member: #4387

1/27/2013  9:29 PM
dk7th wrote:Still doesn't look like a ECF team to me. This just in: Hawks shoot 60% from the field.

Yuck

They played like ASS defensively. I think we all know that. But they wrestled away a win, so I'll take it. ESPECIALLY when the Heat lost to the same team we wrestled away a win on Thursday. (By playing like ASS offensively but playing solid D.) Consistency is not our friend. Luckily, it IS still January so we have time to pull things together.

We do have time on our side.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
DJMUSIC wrote:
loweyecue wrote:

He's been out a month cut him some slack!

OGkush121
Member: #4392

StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
OGkush121 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
What a game!

Exactly I have been very complimentary on melo but unless i kiss his ass i get ripped for being a hater lol

depends on how you interpret things even when I try to make it clear.
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
OGkush121 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
What a game!

Don't get discouraged. There are only a few posters who are intolerant of balanced evaluation.

StarksEwing1

Anji wrote:
DJMUSIC wrote:
loweyecue wrote:

How do guard one of the fastest players in the league off of a high pick and roll???

Good win, Go knicks.

its ok to be happy for the win and be critical its allowed
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
SupremeCommander wrote:isomelo says 'suckit!'

Lols

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

1/27/2013  9:30 PM
NYDiva wrote:

Yuck

They played like ASS defensively. I think we all know that. But they wrestled away a win, so I'll take it. ESPECIALLY when the Heat lost to the same team we wrestled away a win on Thursday. (By playing like ASS offensively but playing solid D.) Consistency is not our friend. Luckily, it IS still January so we have time to pull things together.

We do have time on our side.

The last several games the D has been up. The PnR defense has been down though.

DJMUSIC
Member: #1283

To answer Al Hahn ques. is can 1 time a Knick can put J.Teague on his butt while driving the hoop, same thing
mentioned for Dru Holiday last night.

The guards (point) are a problem on NY not quick enough nor smart enough to give hard foul to a PG on a roll from opposition team

Nothing dirty but if this was Derrick Harper or J.Starks they'd put Teague OR Holiday on their as_s once a hard legal foul to make
these guards think going to hoop isn't going to be easy

Knick guards don't play that way & will get killed

Both D.Wade or R.Westbrook, Rondo, Heinrich all those leading guards will foul hard once to get a hot player
off their rhythm somewhat.

This isn't a Mike Woodson philosophy where rest of league does that.

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
NYDiva
Member: #4387

1/27/2013  9:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/28/2013  3:38 AM

I'm really happy about Felton's performance. I knew he had this in him.

StarksEwing1

OGkush121 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
OGkush121 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
What a game!

depends on how you interpret things even when I try to make it clear.
im not talking about you man
cooch2584
Member: #1187

OGkush121 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
OGkush121 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
What a game!

As I said, not picking you out by any means, just happened to mention the last part since I was on the subject.
You are right about what you said, and I mentioned it earlier myself.

Melo had a great game, the Knicks won with a team concept.Im happy. Like the barber said NEXT

yellowboy90
Member: #3538

1/27/2013  9:32 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
OGkush121 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
What a game!

Don't get discouraged. There are only a few posters who are intolerant of balanced evaluation.

Does that include evaluation on other players other than Melo? No need to answer it's a rhetorical question.

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
1/27/2013  9:34 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
OGkush121 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
What a game!

Does that include evaluation on other players other than Melo? No need to answer it's a rhetorical question.

I'll answer anyway since it's not a hard question. Yes.
Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
1/27/2013  9:34 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Anji wrote:
DJMUSIC wrote:
loweyecue wrote:

How do guard one of the fastest players in the league off of a high pick and roll???

Good win, Go knicks.

its ok to be happy for the win and be critical its allowed

It is also ok to not try and find a Dog to kick every game.

Is that allowed Forum Ref??

Go knicks, Good win.

"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
GAME DREAD: KNICKS vs HAWKS @MSG(6:30pm) START AMARE, BENCH MELO

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy