[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Wow Kobe
Author Thread
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
12/29/2004  1:19 AM
Just from reading the title of the thread, I thought he was arrested again.
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/29/2004  2:36 PM
Great players are always not great people.

and Great people are usually not players.

Kobe has proven to be a two faced immature piece of Shit human being whom became a spoiled brat whom nobody ever told him "NO" since he was in high school.

This is why the college experience can help many kids. While they are primadonnas still, they still must learn to take care of some things in life. Going from parents house to multimillionarie NBA player does not mean your ready to handle life so fast.

Lebron was groomed for two years to handle it. He was both physically and mentally able to handle it, and kept his support of famlily behind him. Kobe has been pushing everybody away, including his wife. Marriage is not easy to begin with, yet alone if your a bitch diva spoiled brat.

Kobe created his nightmare. His stunt with Malone a few weeks ago was a joke. Coming to defend his wife like that was comical. Kobe the person is in his own little world.

Kobe the basketball player is the best non center. I always looked at players as centers and non centers.

Kobe the player is ahead of Jordan at many levels at the same age. Jordan did not achieve his greatness until he became mentally tougher than any other pro-athlete I have ever seen. That really did not happen until he was thirty! Kobe might be more gifted physically than jordan was at the same age's, but Kobe has a few charactor flaws.

Mike was the greatest because he did not fatigue physically and mentaly on the court like human beings he was playing against.

Lebron might have this toughness, but its way too early.

Carmello is not even close. He is still a kid having a good time in a mans world. Good for him, but we talking about the hard core dudes.

Shaq never reached his potential. Chamberlin had Russell, Ali had frazier, but Shaq has had no equal in his tenure during his prime. Shaq never had to reach to get better!
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
12/29/2004  2:43 PM
Posted by Nalod:

Great players are always not great people.

and Great people are usually not players.

Kobe has proven to be a two faced immature piece of Shit human being whom became a spoiled brat whom nobody ever told him "NO" since he was in high school.

This is why the college experience can help many kids. While they are primadonnas still, they still must learn to take care of some things in life. Going from parents house to multimillionarie NBA player does not mean your ready to handle life so fast.

Lebron was groomed for two years to handle it. He was both physically and mentally able to handle it, and kept his support of famlily behind him. Kobe has been pushing everybody away, including his wife. Marriage is not easy to begin with, yet alone if your a bitch diva spoiled brat.

Kobe created his nightmare. His stunt with Malone a few weeks ago was a joke. Coming to defend his wife like that was comical. Kobe the person is in his own little world.

Kobe the basketball player is the best non center. I always looked at players as centers and non centers.

Kobe the player is ahead of Jordan at many levels at the same age. Jordan did not achieve his greatness until he became mentally tougher than any other pro-athlete I have ever seen. That really did not happen until he was thirty! Kobe might be more gifted physically than jordan was at the same age's, but Kobe has a few charactor flaws.

Mike was the greatest because he did not fatigue physically and mentaly on the court like human beings he was playing against.

Lebron might have this toughness, but its way too early.

Carmello is not even close. He is still a kid having a good time in a mans world. Good for him, but we talking about the hard core dudes.

Shaq never reached his potential. Chamberlin had Russell, Ali had frazier, but Shaq has had no equal in his tenure during his prime. Shaq never had to reach to get better!

i agree w/everything you said...even though Kobe is a boneheaded egomaniac, he's still the best player in the game not named Duncan or KG...i think i would take Lebron over him because of his more all around game, but Kobe's a rare player that comes around maybe once every 15 years...i would give up just about any other player in the game to get him.

Shaq is an underachiever in my opinion, because as great a player as he is, i think he could be much better if he actually worked harder to improve his game...like Nalod said, Shaq's never had anyone to challenge him to be better.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
JYD31
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #833
12/29/2004  11:21 PM
One: don't ever talk bad about SHAQ. There is NOTHING about him you can hate. He's a big teddy bear who also happens to have dominated the center position for almost a decade.
Kobe unfortunately is the best player in the NBA. Pound for pound, he is. better than Tmac, better then LBJ even better than KG and TD
Just watching him play, and seeing how no one can stop him, it just makes u shake ur head in disbelief
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
12/30/2004  2:40 AM
Posted by JYD31:

Kobe unfortunately is the best player in the NBA. Pound for pound, he is. better than Tmac, better then LBJ even better than KG and TD
Just watching him play, and seeing how no one can stop him, it just makes u shake ur head in disbelief
I think you are wrong. I cannot compare pound for pound but I can guarantee you that KG and Duncan are better basketball players than Kobe. Kobe's skill is unmatchable but watch Lebron in a couple of years. He is only 19 freaking years old! He was a ROOKIE last year. Lebron is gonna dominate the league soon.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
rojasmas
Member: #639
1/8/2005  3:22 PM
I think the best non-centers are Kobe, TMac, LeBron, Paul Pierce, AI, Stoudemire, Garnett, (the last two are almost centers though).
We could be the Dallas Mavs of the East.
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
1/19/2005  1:44 PM
Kobe will be on the decline after this season. He has disrespected the bball gods and he will pay for that. Isn't ironic that everytime he plays Lebron he ends up injured?????? that's a sign folks....Kobe is doomed for life....He will have nothing but injuries after injuries that will force him into early retirement...
The true Knickabocker..........
nykbasketball
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #862
USA
1/30/2005  10:40 PM
I think this is Lebron's league, he is THE BEST all around player
What's Defense?
Wow Kobe

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy