[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Preseason Game 2: Washington 10/8 730
Author Thread
Alpha1971
Posts: 23893
Alba Posts: 5
Joined: 1/17/2022
Member: #9006

10/8/2026  9:39 PM
BlueKnickers wrote:Watching Brown on the sidelines reminds of how much more comfortable I am with him as the coach than I was with Thibs whom I do not miss at all

I concur. I never get the feeling with Brown that he is going to humiliate a young player when making a mistake or burn out his favorites.

AUTOADVERT
Alpha1971
Posts: 23893
Alba Posts: 5
Joined: 1/17/2022
Member: #9006

10/8/2026  9:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/8/2026  9:43 PM
Are the cheerleaders also competing for their jobs ? In my dreams I'm the decision maker and some of the young women come to me secretly just to say " I really will do anything to make the squad " I'm disgusting.
ScoreBot
10/8/2026  9:43 PM
4th Qtr
WAS 92 NYK 90
ScoreBot
10/8/2026  9:53 PM
4th Qtr
WAS 103 NYK 99
ScoreBot
10/8/2026  10:03 PM
Final
WAS 111 NYK 109
BlueKnickers
Posts: 22439
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/13/2025
Member: #11677

10/8/2026  10:19 PM
Akins played the last few minutes and was a real spark plug and almost led them to a come from behind win
martin
Posts: 81815
Alba Posts: 108
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
10/8/2026  10:37 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Preseason Game 2: Washington 10/8 730

©2001-2025 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy