[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Reality Check :More Americans are re-thinking 9/11
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/12/2013  9:55 AM
You asked for a list of freedoms lost and after you get one your response is "meh, you win some, you lose some" Really?
That was only a partial list. We are losing rights at a much greater rate than we are gaining them. That's more than obvious.
I'm amazed that you're even trying to argue that this is all somehow cyclical.

I would go over a point by point rebuttal, but its pretty clear where this is headed. Playa is right that I would be wasting my time.
You asked him what freedoms have been lost. You got one. You keep asking him this question, you got your answer. Things are different
this time, my response pointed out why.

AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/12/2013  10:32 AM
It's a worldview issue folks.

Some see abortion, euthanasia and the redefinition of words as additional "rights".
Military tribunals? No biggie, some ugliness has to occur in order to reach nirvana. You got to get shyt done.

All men are created equal isn't a right. It was proposed as a self-evident truth, provided by the Creator. And if I read Nalod and those of that worldview correctly, there are no self-evident truths, and there sure as shootin aint no Creator.

Self-evident truths are for dopey flag wavers and those who think In God We Trust is an affront to intelligence everywhere.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/12/2013  10:55 PM
Self evident truths that took a century and then some to be enforced.

Gustav, Im not looking to go point by point, but if you consider that technological gains produce more "big brother moments", but at the same rate as it used to be, then what is truely lost?

Im thinking nobody was as "free" as they thought they were back in the day.

Nalod has more freedom than my parents, their parents, and certainly those run out of Russia before them! I am more educated then my parents, and my children more than I! I never went to war, and my children are under lessor threat. Unless Playa is right of course.

Voter apathy in the country is pathetic.

YOu get what you pay for.

So what am I losing? Some dude is reading my boring ass rants? Listening to my phone calls when my wife and I discuss dinner? I thing can rant on an op ed, write a blog and be critical of my government.

I travel overseas. What, Im could be mistaken for a "terrorist"? Not me, Im traceable. boring ass nalod with wife, two kids and an awesome dog. Are others? I guess so. Are they citizens of the US? Since we are talking about this country, and the rights we have then we are talking the rights of US citizens. The rights of a saudi national who is abused is not in this conversation.

Was the rights of citizens abused when the Boston went into marshall law? Or inconvenienced? did soldiers loot homes, rape women, burn houses?
They were just asked to leave.

but I can't threaten to kill. Can't say shyt like I want to blow up shyt. Then mr Po Po gonna want to talk with me.

I remember Nixon, I remember the Maine, I remember the Alamo, I remember gulf of Tonkin, edgar J. hoover, John and Robert Kennedy, MLK, The econmomics behind the civil war, the cold war, the reasons behind the depression, the Balfour declaration, the 7 day war, Korea, Vietnam, and think to myself things are phuched up now, but "the good old days" are a mirage.

Im very aware of what is phucked up about the "lies" the country told. More will be told.

Im not naive. I deal with it.

What I say is not the truth, its my opinion.

jrodmc
USA
9/13/2013  8:07 AM
I'd be terribly interested to read boring ol Nalod azz if these "big brother moments" were happening right now under Mr. Junior Bush.

Opinion, indeed.

playa2
Member: #407

9/13/2013  10:36 AM
Our federal government needs a good house cleaning, with extended prison terms and material wealth confiscations. 9-11-2001 was the culmination of a caper planned as far back as the first day and the first shovel full of dirt. The demolition bids had been advertised, and an insurance scam masked the laundering of 240$ billion in conterfeited government securities.

Anyone who takes the trouble to look carefully at this event will come to the conclusion that it had to be done with the assistance of Key Insiders. Even the people in the official investigation said they were prevented from accessing key information. Just ask yourself a few questions like, who turned off NORAD? Or the dancing Israelies, spotted jumping up and down high fiveing each other and FILMING
the WTC collapse. Sniffer dogs went ape as they searched their Van. They told the Police, 'we were here to film the event', good grief! What more do you need? Police locked them up. Mr Chertov at DHS let them go home. Why?

But most of all take the trouble to look at the Video of Susan Lindauer, a former CIA Asset locked up without trial for a year because she knew the WTC was to be attacked and Iraq was to be invaded because of it. She's singing like a canary and is still above ground. Amazing!

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
GustavBahler

9/13/2013  10:36 AM
I know you aren't naive Nalod, just wanted you to put your cards on the table, instead of telling playa that it's all in his head. Thought that was over the top IMO. Its a difference in concern more than anything.
Nalod
USA
9/13/2013  5:18 PM
Playa, "dancing Israelites?"

Really?

GustavBahler

9/13/2013  5:59 PM
That's something you and playa get into Nalod, and I stay clear of. Another subject.
Nalod
USA
9/13/2013  7:45 PM
GustavBahler wrote:I know you aren't naive Nalod, just wanted you to put your cards on the table, instead of telling playa that it's all in his head. Thought that was over the top IMO. Its a difference in concern more than anything.

Yeah, its not like im in denial but to conclude EVERYTHING is a conspiracey is over the top.

The "Blame the zionist/Jew/Isrealite" is pretty lame. Reeks of same blame crap europe played over the centuries. Blame one group and deflect. Old playbook.

GustavBahler

9/13/2013  8:20 PM
Nalod wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:I know you aren't naive Nalod, just wanted you to put your cards on the table, instead of telling playa that it's all in his head. Thought that was over the top IMO. Its a difference in concern more than anything.

Yeah, its not like im in denial but to conclude EVERYTHING is a conspiracey is over the top.

The "Blame the zionist/Jew/Isrealite" is pretty lame. Reeks of same blame crap europe played over the centuries. Blame one group and deflect. Old playbook.

You should ask playa if he sees everything as a conspiracy. Might get an interesting answer. This is why I stay out of those discussions and stick to current events, more often than not. The season will be starting soon. Hang in there!

IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

9/16/2013  12:21 AM
i was on a highway yesterday and there was some 9/11 grafiti sprayed on a big green sign, i don't know how they got up there! it was spooky, man
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
jrodmc
USA
9/16/2013  9:01 AM
IronWillGiroud wrote:i was on a highway yesterday and there was some 9/11 grafiti sprayed on a big green sign, i don't know how they got up there! it was spooky, man

I bet Bush Sr. and Ford knew all about it decades ago. You know, Bush Sr. was in the CIA...

IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

9/16/2013  12:29 PM
jrodmc wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:i was on a highway yesterday and there was some 9/11 grafiti sprayed on a big green sign, i don't know how they got up there! it was spooky, man

I bet Bush Sr. and Ford knew all about it decades ago. You know, Bush Sr. was in the CIA...

i heard that obama and bush are both direct descendants of king george the 4th

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Reality Check :More Americans are re-thinking 9/11

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy