[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Thanks to the media, most of your minds are controlled
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/18/2013  6:49 PM
Its got the really cool "conspiracy" sound track and everything!

Do I believe it?

Thats not important. Plausible explanations make for many possibilities.

AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

7/19/2013  6:41 AM

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
USA
7/19/2013  7:41 AM
Plausible when a building lands on another and does structural damage it sounds very loud. Love the responders but not many have been in 50 story buildings before it collapses.

Plausible there is a conspiracy. Plausible there was not. Number 7 got damaged bad when the towers came down.

Playa, this is why I keep barking about the big picture and the reasons why this act of terror IF done by our gov't was enacted? Silverman can't get pentegon to do what it did.

What number on the list am I violating now?

playa2

7/19/2013  10:07 AM
playa2 wrote:

Nalod if a veteran fireman came who was at the WTC disaster told you what he saw and heard you still wouldn't give in. I'm not trying to convince you , just revealing truths to those who want to know.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
USA
7/19/2013  10:29 AM

You digest "truths" in the context of intense music and one sided video. You have an agenda.

There were a few hundred firefighters there and I can believe some thought there were explosions. Are they "Nuts"? I doubt it. Are they telling the truth? Maybe as they see it.

That morning was the most intense in their lives. No firefighter is prepared for the shock and intenisity that day presented to them. A building nearing its colapse and failing will sound like explosions. This I have read by engineers. Its a theory like the ones you present.

We can go back and forth on this and you can rely on videos to present what you believe in.

I conclude there is questions left unanswered. That is "Mysterious", and when the "M" word is used it evokes suspision and mistrust. Two emotions. When we are emotional, we are not always rational.

Was Larry Jennings lying? Or was his perception that the building that fell damaged no. 7 an explosion? Larry Jennings was not a trained soldier to deal with that kind of stress and that man was in a shyt storm of stress few humans could deal with. Was he distressed by his experience? I would imagine so. Was he angry? I would imagine so. Was he accurate? Well, I can only imagine what he felt and experienced, and resulting shock and anger could result in thinking there was an explosion. So he might have had a strong conviction in it.

If he died "mysteriously" does that confirm? One would think in a conspiracy he'd be "made gone" sooner than later. Is it plausible he was killed? Could be. Is it plausible an overweight black man in his 50's died (mortality among overweight black men lower than overweight white men is my perception)of natural causes? Of course it is. Could a man so distressed over an event die 7 years later, and premature due to it messing up his mind? Possible.

Anything is possible. But when you back yourself into a corner its hard to accept logic. I think this is why many conspiracy theories perpetuate.

Hard for people to admit when they are wrong.

Thus its why I won't commit either way. What I think is not important, we are having a discussion, not a sermon.

playa2

7/19/2013  10:40 AM
I would trust those who were there in it, not those who watched on TV.

What is truth....original information.

Nalod
USA
7/19/2013  11:22 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/19/2013  11:24 AM
playa2 wrote:I would trust those who were there in it, not those who watched on TV.

What is truth....original information.

Reread my part about stress.

Im sure they believe what they heard or felt. Its just the conditions by which they were involved in and the reaction.

Not everything is black and white Playa.........

And it might be evil, but it might not be either.

You can stack 100 youtube videos, but until you look at both "sides" and digest it yourself your not really thinking for yourself. Just like you say the mainstream manipulates.

playa2

7/19/2013  12:51 PM
The firemen have no reason to manipulate this is what they do. Stay with the text, they heard bombs , not a building crumbling.
Nalod
USA
7/19/2013  1:12 PM
playa2 wrote:The firemen have no reason to manipulate this is what they do. Stay with the text, they heard bombs , not a building crumbling.

They heard explosion. They felt explosion. They are fatigued, duress, its noisy, most not been in a skysraper that had such and event.

It could have been a bomb. I could have been building giving way.

Like I said, I don't dispute what they "felt". Not saying they lied.

playa2

7/19/2013  3:26 PM
Nalod wrote:
playa2 wrote:The firemen have no reason to manipulate this is what they do. Stay with the text, they heard bombs , not a building crumbling.

They heard explosion. They felt explosion. They are fatigued, duress, its noisy, most not been in a skysraper that had such and event.

It could have been a bomb. I could have been building giving way.

Like I said, I don't dispute what they "felt". Not saying they lied.
[/quote

So if what they said is true , the buildings were brought down and people were murdered.

Bin Laden didn't do it, but George Bush was the president at the time it was on his watch and he knew it was going down. But then had the nerve to yell to Americans through a blow horn "the people who knock these buildings down will hear all of us soon rehtoric."

He even said it was explosives, didn't you get the memo ?

Nalod
USA
7/19/2013  5:40 PM
Best video yet.
playa2

7/20/2013  4:58 PM
Nalod wrote:Best video yet.

Ha you don't even agree with what they are saying, because I've been saying the same thing.

Nalod
USA
7/21/2013  8:11 AM
playa2 wrote:
Nalod wrote:Best video yet.

Ha you don't even agree with what they are saying, because I've been saying the same thing.

No, its Mos Def doing a rap video.

Protest art to music is one thing. What you do is is another.

Its the best yet because its set to music.

IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

7/21/2013  10:32 AM
Thanks to the playa2, most of my mind is destroyed
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
DurzoBlint
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1152
USA
8/8/2013  8:57 AM

of ALL the countries public servants, Fireman would imo be the hardest to involve in a conspiracy of this magnitude. Fireman tend to be "average joes" when not on the job. They aren't as mentally institutionalized as Cops tend to be. A great many are volunteers who have regular 9-5's as well. I trust those on the scene more than any conspiracy theorists who sat on the comfortable sofa's watching on TV.

the fact that you can't even have an unrelated thread without some tool here bringing him up make me think that rational minds are few and far between. Bunch of emotionally weak, angst riddled people. I mean, how many times can you argue the same shyt
Thanks to the media, most of your minds are controlled

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy