[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OFF the record and a little fun for a change. How many of you believe there are Aliens of another world walking on earth?
Author Thread
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
7/14/2013  11:30 PM
RonRon wrote:I personally don't believe we are live in the only galaxy that can support life form
I believe there are billions of other galaxies far away, with billions of other stars to provide sun light/energy for, it is just not in our sight/knowledge

The theory of "Evolution" does not make much sense to me,
Have we ever seen an Ape turn in to a "man" in the past 10000 years in the jungle?
Maybe aliens were the first ones to genetically alter the DNA of apes/dolphins to humans?

On a different topic, does anyone here believe in the spirit word?
If not, have you ever played the Quiji board?

I have, to fill my curiousity as a teenager and I do not recommend anyone to play it even though it can be bought in the stores with "Monopoly"
IT IS NOT A GAME and can be very dangerous with spirits attaching itself with you
If you have played it before, you can tell if someone is pushing or pulling, especially with 2 people playing only, I have tried it multiple times
In my experience, each spirit moves in a particular motion/speed, very distinguisable, and it was following us for weeks while lying to us when we asked for the spirits name
I have played with hand made boards and the one you can buy before too
I stopped because the last time I played, it didn't and wouldn't allow us to exit, and it said spelled out some demonic violent things

Some things just cannot be explained, man kind tries to justify everything scientifically and with reason by cause and effect...
And I was too young for alcohol and drugs at the time, so we were all sober, and played many times when I was in my early teens

Maybe Baron Davis is trying to sell a book, maybe he was high of percocets, maybe he has mental problems, or maybe he is telling the truth
I don't know, but those are my thoughts....

holy. ****in. ****.

"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
AUTOADVERT
chislic
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1209

7/15/2013  12:18 AM
Aliens are walking the earth?
Although it seems unlikely, it could be entirely possible. You never know. If there are beings here among us my guess would be from one or all of the following...

1. Dimensional entities/craft? They might share the same world as us, but on a different level or plane of reality.

2. Time travelers?

3. A more advanced society from another planet? These aliens would be capable of bending space and time to get here or take a short cut. Wormhole? Like dk7th pointed out, they could not travel here in a conventional sense.

Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

7/15/2013  12:29 AM
Papabear Says

LeBron Jame is an Alien. No other player can do what he does. And I heard he probed Dwayne Wade and Bosh. He also probed James Dolan and the whole Knicks staff.

Papabear
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/15/2013  12:31 AM
Played Quiji with Marv, DJ and myself.

The board spelled "Isiah" and we freaked out, go high and ate "Dale and Thomas" drizzle corn for hours!

Very creepy!

loweyecue
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #1037

7/15/2013  6:24 AM
I think WonWon needs to go back to Hogwartz.
TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
DurzoBlint
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1152
USA
7/15/2013  7:01 AM
I personally have no doubt that intergalactic aliens exist.

on a different topic, here is something to chew on. When I was around 12, I lived in Springfield Gardens Queens (montauk blvd). My uncle from Roosevelt L.I. was there to keep an eye on us one late night. Above my room (well all the room on the 2nd floor) was a craw space and one night me and my sister kept hearing the distinctive sound of coins being dropped on the floor of the crawl space above. It freaked me and my sister out and we told our Uncle.

He climbed the stairs and used his flashlight to look around even though he didn't hear anything. Just wanted to put our minds at east. But, from time to time it would start up again and eventually my and my sister convinced him to let us sleep downstairs with him.

The next morning, my uncle went back up to look in the crawl space. He went up and crab walked around and guess what he found. A BAG FULL OF COINS. I remember one was a buffalo head nickel or penny from like 1918 and a bunch of foreign "gold" coins.

Don't know what happened to the coins and no one really talked about it anymore but, my parents and older family members also told tales about that house in Queens.

In essence, there if FAR to reality than what is written in Horatio's books.

the fact that you can't even have an unrelated thread without some tool here bringing him up make me think that rational minds are few and far between. Bunch of emotionally weak, angst riddled people. I mean, how many times can you argue the same shyt
Markji
Alba Posts: -4
Member: #1673
USA
7/15/2013  7:05 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
blkexec wrote:Earth is protected by several radiation belts. If a human tried to leave earth.....or enter earth without without protection. .... they will die instantly. So if aliens are walking the planet they would need a transportation vehicle that protects them from radiation.. Or their skin will not be human like.

In the book Dune and in science fiction films such as Event Horizon, and Deja Vu, people or spaceships are able to travel to any point in the universe instantaneously by "folding space". In Deja Vu it was to go back in time.

Science fiction writers have been very prescient about future innovations, so maybe some advanced intelligence out there already knows how.

@1:50

I love the idea of Time Travel. It brings up so many anomalies. I'll have to watch this movie.

Re: Aliens - I've never personally seen but I'm open to the possibility. Waiting for real proof; not just the conspiracy theories. Virtually everything/anything is possible if one understands the underlying reality and how the subtle laws of nature function.

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. Tom Clancy - author
tj23
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3119

7/15/2013  7:49 AM
I believe anything is possible. Scientists can't prove everything 100%. Aliens, spirits, God, unicorns things our brains can't even comprehend possibly. Or maybe our life is just like the matrix? So many possibilities and the only things we treat as real are what's tangible. All I know is I don't appear to have any control over any of that stuff and proving/disproving seems to be impossible so why bother? It's all speculation.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

7/15/2013  7:52 AM
Markji wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
blkexec wrote:Earth is protected by several radiation belts. If a human tried to leave earth.....or enter earth without without protection. .... they will die instantly. So if aliens are walking the planet they would need a transportation vehicle that protects them from radiation.. Or their skin will not be human like.

In the book Dune and in science fiction films such as Event Horizon, and Deja Vu, people or spaceships are able to travel to any point in the universe instantaneously by "folding space". In Deja Vu it was to go back in time.

Science fiction writers have been very prescient about future innovations, so maybe some advanced intelligence out there already knows how.

@1:50

I love the idea of Time Travel. It brings up so many anomalies. I'll have to watch this movie.

Re: Aliens - I've never personally seen but I'm open to the possibility. Waiting for real proof; not just the conspiracy theories. Virtually everything/anything is possible if one understands the underlying reality and how the subtle laws of nature function.

One of my favorite time travel films, worth checking out if you haven't already.

http://www.amazon.com/Time-After-Malcolm-McDowell/dp/B001BGS17Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373889040&sr=8-1&keywords=time+after+time

DurzoBlint
USA
7/15/2013  7:55 AM
dk7th wrote:the laws of physics make this highly unlikely. it doesn't mean that intelligent life doesn't exist but our limited ability to conceptualize the vastness of space can lead us down a more superstitious path. alpha centauri, the closest sun, is 4.3 light years away. light travels at 671 million miles per hour. can you imagine how far light travels in 4.3 years.

it's impossible to conceptualize.

The laws of physics do not exactly make such a visit unlikely. Faster than light travel is being explored by Nasa and many other agencies. The issue lies with the means of propulsion. Also, mathematicians have already stated that it is more likely that they exist than not. Planets have been located in that "special zone" that would make life not only possible but, highly likely and, we are not talking little bits of bacteria here since many of these planets are actually older than our own.

the fact that you can't even have an unrelated thread without some tool here bringing him up make me think that rational minds are few and far between. Bunch of emotionally weak, angst riddled people. I mean, how many times can you argue the same shyt
DurzoBlint
USA
7/15/2013  7:57 AM
loweyecue wrote:
RonRon wrote:I personally don't believe we are live in the only galaxy that can support life form
I believe there are billions of other galaxies far away, with billions of other stars to provide sun light/energy for, it is just not in our sight/knowledge

Have we ever seen an Ape turn in to a "man" in the past 10000 years in the jungle?
Maybe aliens were the first ones to genetically alter the DNA of apes/dolphins to humans?

I have, to fill my curiousity as a teenager and I do not recommend anyone to play it even though it can be bought in the stores with "Monopoly"
IT IS NOT A GAME and can be very dangerous with spirits attaching itself with you
If you have played it before, you can tell if someone is pushing or pulling, especially with 2 people playing only, I have tried it multiple times
In my experience, each spirit moves in a particular motion/speed, very distinguisable, and it was following us for weeks while lying to us when we asked for the spirits name
I stopped because the last time I played, it didn't and wouldn't allow us to exit, and it said spelled out some demonic violent things

Some things just cannot be explained, man kind tries to justify everything scientifically and with reason by cause and effect...
And I was too young for alcohol and drugs at the time, so we were all sober, and played many times when I was in my early teens

Maybe Baron Davis is trying to sell a book, maybe he was high of percocets, maybe he has mental problems, or maybe he is telling the truth

I USED to like reading your posts, guess that's OVER now.

that makes two of us. The theory, broken down to its most elemental form suggests that life began with a single cell. Cells need to be programmed to multiply and such. Who programmed that first cell?

DurzoBlint
USA
7/15/2013  7:59 AM

so I guess you don't believe in the Lunar landing. What about the guys right now on the space station orbiting the planet.

OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
7/15/2013  8:11 AM
DurzoBlint wrote:
loweyecue wrote:

that makes two of us. The theory, broken down to its most elemental form suggests that life began with a single cell. Cells need to be programmed to multiply and such. Who programmed that first cell?

Something we probably can't even begin to comprehend.

My belief is that we are not alone in the universe but I am not sure if anything has made it here among us just yet. It wouldn't surprise me if they had - thus all of the technology, government monitoring etc. But I think humans are pretty intelligent life that can problem solve and create tools. There is a basic framework that governs how the universe works - our math and engineering capabilities have harnessed a small fraction of it and look at what we can already do.

The most frustrating part for me is that we seem to lack purpose and a common goal on this planet. We are destroying our home, distrustful of each other, wage war with one another, etc. are these the signs of intelligent life or a species that is stuck on the path to self destruction?

There is so much more out there that we should all be focused on as a collective - expanding into space, exploring, finding new worlds - yet we are missing out on it because we cannot work together on the level that we need to.

"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

7/15/2013  8:19 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/15/2013  8:35 AM
DurzoBlint wrote:

so I guess you don't believe in the Lunar landing. What about the guys right now on the space station orbiting the planet.

I thought blkexec was talking about leaving or entering the atmosphere with just a spacesuit, but I could be wrong. Old enough to remember watching the first lunar landing and building Saturn 3 model rockets with my Dad. Brings back great memories.

Edit: meant to include the radiation belt, its early

Silverfuel
Member: #268
USA
7/15/2013  8:43 AM
I will believe in aliens before I will believe in god.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
DurzoBlint
USA
7/15/2013  8:44 AM
OasisBU wrote:
DurzoBlint wrote:
loweyecue wrote:

Something we probably can't even begin to comprehend.

My belief is that we are not alone in the universe but I am not sure if anything has made it here among us just yet. It wouldn't surprise me if they had - thus all of the technology, government monitoring etc. But I think humans are pretty intelligent life that can problem solve and create tools. There is a basic framework that governs how the universe works - our math and engineering capabilities have harnessed a small fraction of it and look at what we can already do.

The most frustrating part for me is that we seem to lack purpose and a common goal on this planet. We are destroying our home, distrustful of each other, wage war with one another, etc. are these the signs of intelligent life or a species that is stuck on the path to self destruction?

There is so much more out there that we should all be focused on as a collective - expanding into space, exploring, finding new worlds - yet we are missing out on it because we cannot work together on the level that we need to.

I have a theory. Its because of all the concrete. We have divorced ourselves from the natural world in favor of some artificial semblance. Our feet, we need contact with the grass and soul for the connection to our world is as physical as it is psychological. If you don't believe that, then consider the elements that we consist of. They are all found and part of nature.

We huddle in artificial construct that have few if any organic parts. Most of what we eat is so unnatural, in fact much of what we eat isn't organic either. No wonder we are failing as a species.

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
7/15/2013  8:53 AM
I think people in the past saw things and were unable to describe what they saw. Some call space ships dragons others chariots. Eventually people started referring the aliens as Gods. While now we just refer this as mythology who knows. All I know is that what people use to deem as impossible is reality today when it comes to advancement. Man has traveled to the Moon and became an Alien to the Moon they have sent rovers to Mars explored most planets in our own solar system with probes and they have gone beyond.

An advanced civilization that might have a billion year head start on us might have come up with solutions to cover vast distances from star to star. As far as man on earth according to some books man has been only around for 10,000 years. Somehow I don't believe the books too much. I think there was a loss of history suffered by man as recent discoveries are showing cities under water that were more than 20,000 years old.

I don't know if Aliens have walked this planet but I wouldn't doubt it if they had.

nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
7/15/2013  8:57 AM
ever watch any of the ancient astronaut programs on the history channel or natgeo? i think that to me is all the proof i need, theres cave drawings dating back to the early humans in which they drew aliens. i can't argue with that.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
loweyecue
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #1037

7/15/2013  9:11 AM
tj23 wrote:I believe anything is possible. Scientists can't prove everything 100%. Aliens, spirits, God, unicorns things our brains can't even comprehend possibly. Or maybe our life is just like the matrix? So many possibilities and the only things we treat as real are what's tangible. All I know is I don't appear to have any control over any of that stuff and proving/disproving seems to be impossible so why bother? It's all speculation.

This I can agree with. One thing I would like to add is tgat you can NEVER prove a hypothesis to be true. You can only find evidence to reject it (you can prove it false) or you can "accept" it to be true when you are unable to prove it true.

TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
7/15/2013  9:22 AM
Does anyone on this site read? Cave drawings? Aliens? Yesterday's mythology are today's aliens? What will they be saying about today's alien stories 1000 years from now?

The observable universe is approximately 14 billion light years across. Mathematics can make even the most idiotically huge distances seem manageable. 14 billion? Our national debt's in the trillions. Alpha Centauri is "only" 6 trillion miles away.

Some of the best, most published astrobiologists have already pointed out that the number of factors that are all necessary at once for a habitable planet like ours creates such tremendous odds that even with a universe the size of ours, habitability is almost nearly impossible. The factors are coservatively estimated at at least 20. We're talking odds in the trillionths of a trillionth here. You'd be better off thinking you could win five lotteries everyday with the same 6 numbers. There are billions of galaxies with billions of stars each, but nothing anyone's observed at this point provides even the slightest hint of all the things required for conscious observers. Every single planet we've been able to see around stars in our own galaxy are gas giants. Look into real estate on Jupiter or one of its moons. Living there should be fun.

Your best bet from the best of atheistic/agnostic minds right now is the multiverse theory. Other invisible, undetectable universes that are on the other side of black holes. These universes pop up like bubbles, just because. Sounds a bit more intelligent than cave drawings or thinking Ezekiel was tripping out on mushrooms while watching ET fly around the Middle East.

OFF the record and a little fun for a change. How many of you believe there are Aliens of another world walking on earth?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy