Author Thread
TymeLessKnicks
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1050
Sweden
1/26/2006  12:47 PM
Posted by Bippity10:
Posted by martin:

^ dang Bip, your post in the other thread about rooks earning playing time got me feeling better, and then you have to wake us up to this. Not that we didn't see it coming.

I think it's one of the reasons our rookies are losing confidence. Everything here is a circus. Anytime they have a normal rookie setback we turn it into the end of the world. trade this guy, trade that guy. I just wish we had a professional management team that kep everything in house, squelched rumors, destroyed innuendo and let the coach's do their job of teaching the young guys how to play basketball. This circus is maddening to me.
u cant be anymore right bip...this a damn circus.
Had enough Melo?
AUTOADVERT
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
1/26/2006  1:59 PM
Last I heard Postell was playing in Europe. Frank Williams couldn't get any burn in Chicago, and was traded to the Clippers who cut him after like one practice. Maybe he will turn up in Europe too.

I think Williams had the potential to be a backup point guard in the NBA. He has a problem with migraines apparenly, and seems to lack passion.
https:// It's not so hard.
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
1/26/2006  2:02 PM
Don't forget Eric Chenowith and Michael Wright. Gotta admit that Isiah's improved the Knicks' drafting.
https:// It's not so hard.
MS
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #724
1/26/2006  3:37 PM
Isiah should be a scout nothing more than that, and its not hard to have a good draft, athletes make it in the league, long players make it, its not a science they just take time to develop,

And i think frank williams lost his confidence after he was traded, at least the guy had some balls
Bippity10
Member: #574
1/26/2006  6:39 PM
How could he have balls if he lost his confidence after being traded? Doesn't that just show how little balls he had?
I just hope that people will like me
SlimPack
Member: #1009
USA
1/26/2006  7:35 PM
Posted by Bippity10:
Posted by martin:

^ dang Bip, your post in the other thread about rooks earning playing time got me feeling better, and then you have to wake us up to this. Not that we didn't see it coming.

I think it's one of the reasons our rookies are losing confidence. Everything here is a circus. Anytime they have a normal rookie setback we turn it into the end of the world. trade this guy, trade that guy. I just wish we had a professional management team that kep everything in house, squelched rumors, destroyed innuendo and let the coach's do their job of teaching the young guys how to play basketball. This circus is maddening to me.

bibbity somehow I doubt the reason frye is losing confidence is becuase of the fans, I dont think he reads these forums or if he does, starts crying when he reads what a couple of stupid posters say, and also he dosnt get booed often so I dont see how fans would have that much of am impact on him. and I also doubt the fans play that big of a role as to why the organization sucks becuase, from what I know organizations fire people becuase they decide that it is best, not becuase they take a poll of what the fans want and make their decisions based on that.

[Edited by - slimpack on 01-26-2006 7:38 PM]
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
1/27/2006  9:08 AM
Posted by Bippity10:

How could he have balls if he lost his confidence after being traded? Doesn't that just show how little balls he had?

Reminds me of my favorite question....which came first the chicken or the egg....

I hate we traded Frankie, he was the one piece of the Craw trade I regretted losing.
~You can't run from who you are.~
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
1/27/2006  9:36 AM
Posted by joec32033:
Posted by Bippity10:

Reminds me of my favorite question....which came first the chicken or the egg....

I hate we traded Frankie, he was the one piece of the Craw trade I regretted losing.

He's not even in the league?!

Rick Brunson at least has a contract, though he is hurt.
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
1/27/2006  9:46 AM
I know...I ,liked his style....his father died (I think, I know it was someone REAL close to him ...mother maybe?) and that messed up his head, he hasn't been the same since....
~You can't run from who you are.~
Drafted and gone for the knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy