[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Lets steal this guy ! His value is really low now because ...................
Author Thread
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
1/14/2006  10:06 AM
Posted by EnySpree:

A month ago it wouldn't have been silly....
I'm not so sure Eny. We would basically have two PG and no SGs. I dont like Franchise that much but if we didnt have Steph, I would want to get him but we do have Steph. I think Steph is better.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/14/2006  10:09 AM
Im not dismissing Steve Francis. Im just not giving up anything good for him. We have long term salaried players like Q-rich and Malik Rose--we can throw in a trevor ariza. of course having steve francis is better than all 3. because of his contract he wont be easy to deal--maybe a memphis, maybe the lakers, but not many teams. if we are giving up salary for a better player, its a no-brainer. LB has changed the way jamal plays and steve has elite level talent. i love nate, but can he continue on this pace? if we have an injury, do we want to be forced into playing q 40 minutes?

again id rather focus on patterson and james, but IF i can get a favorable deal for Francis, Im not walking away from it.
RIP Crushalot😞
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
1/14/2006  10:13 AM
FWIW, Brandon Tierney mentioned in the postgame show that the Isiah is interested in Francis, probably for expiring contracts.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

1/14/2006  10:23 AM
Posted by Silverfuel:
Posted by EnySpree:

A month ago it wouldn't have been silly....
I'm not so sure Eny. We would basically have two PG and no SGs. I dont like Franchise that much but if we didnt have Steph, I would want to get him but we do have Steph. I think Steph is better.

But it sure is silly now. The Knicks have to wait it out now......they gotta see what this team can do and if and when they make a trade....they gotta bring a guy in that will fit the TEAM now......cuz the Knicks are a TEAM right now. They got a foundation and andone that comes in can't disrupt the foundation......whoever comes in has to fit what the Knicks are doing.

Go Knicks!!!!

What about that part

No way do the Knicks make it now. Francis is not a three point threat. Nate is killing them out there from three. Francis is also everything that people say Marbs is.

Anyway....the Knicks can't break up the team.....they gotta just find pieces that fit. The 6 game winning streak is awesome but the Knicks can't win everygame. They just gotta build and maybe by the Feb deadline the Knicks would be more clear on what they need to add.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
TheSage
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #386
1/14/2006  3:04 PM
There are few thing that can bedone to get Francis who seems to be in same boat Marbs was a few shorts weeks ago. A Penny and Ariza or Rose, james Ariza type of thing works under the cap. It's just a question of what Orl ando would accept or better how disgusted they are with him. Jameer is a nice backup at the point for them.
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
1/14/2006  3:35 PM
Posted by crzymdups:

Crawford is better than Francis.

lets not get crazy.
JohnWallace44
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #910
USA
1/14/2006  5:35 PM
Can we lay off the trade scenarios. Our top 3 guards have to be putting up better numbers than any other team's in '06. Unless you're bringing in one of the top 5 guards in the league, there is no way you can mess up that rotation. If you make a trade on this team its to get a more true 3 or trade Curry for a monster player like KG.

Other than that a trade makes this team take a step back.
Alan Hahn: Nate Robinson has been on a ridonkulous scoring tear lately (remember when he couldn't hit Jerome James with a Big Mac in early January?)
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
1/14/2006  6:14 PM
I actually don't want Francis even if he is a wonderful talent. We have talented backcourt players who are just starting to learn how to play the right way. I'd hate to mess with what's that. I'd rather use Penny/AD to get an SF.
MsBklynStyle
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1080
USA
1/14/2006  6:46 PM
I'll pass on Franchise, he would probably kill our chemistry. Any guy who refuses to go into the game just because they are losing isn't a player I want on my team. Thanks but no thanks Orlando.
You Play To Win The Game-Herman Edwards
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/14/2006  7:37 PM
Posted by MsBklynStyle:

I'll pass on Franchise, he would probably kill our chemistry. Any guy who refuses to go into the game just because they are losing isn't a player I want on my team. Thanks but no thanks Orlando.

who like scottie pippen
RIP Crushalot😞
Lets steal this guy ! His value is really low now because ...................

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy