[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

(ESPN) Game-Thread (3-5-2023): New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics (Sunday Night ) @ 7:30 PM.
Author Thread
Knickoftime
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3370

3/6/2023  6:35 PM
blkexec wrote:
martin wrote:
blkexec wrote:
MaTT4281 wrote:
technomaster wrote:Regarding IQ’s celebrations after every shot and hood play - more power to him. Do whatever it takes to keep himself focused and in the moment. If it gets in the heads of the opponents and their fan base, even better. :)

Folks like RJ could use a little of this when he’s playing tight and over-thinking.

One more note about Quickley he’s been super slippery for the past few months. Most players think they need to literally need to faster and more athletic to be effective. I wonder how much of his improvement can be attributed to taking cues from Brunson game, getting wherever he wants with limited athleticism. Subtle bits of deception and misdirects keep defenders off balance.

Looked like Steph Curry out there dancing!

What's more likely, it fires up the other team, or it fires up Randle? I'll roll with it!

I never heard anyone call Steph curry’s game “hood play”.

Just curious what makes IQ “hood play” and Steph curry simply dancing and show boating, but ironically no mention of “hood play”. Everything else I agree with. Just curious 🧐 with the word play for one player and not the other. On top of that, curry is a hood dude in comparison to IQ who wears his faith on his shirt for everyone to see and hear.

But whatever gets you going, go for it. As long as it’s not hurting the team. Personally I think IQ is entering the unguardable phase of his development. And he’s starting to believe it with his swag. Plus he’s a sponge. Look how jalen is killing and he’s slower than IQ. You know IQ is studying other players so I’m not surprised at his rise.

"hood play" is just a typo for Good Play

Damn typos.

Well I’m worried he will get a starting gig as a PG somewhere.

When?

Do you know how many good players play out their 4th year on a one year qualifying offer to become a UFA in their 5th?

Like two ever (which isn't that much hyperbole).

AUTOADVERT
NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

3/6/2023  6:39 PM
Nalod wrote:It was a sloppy win with two punch drunk teams that forgot teams can sub in over time!
Those matter as much as pretty wins.

Na I disagree Thibs coached his ass off in order to win (he wants the 3-4 seed).

Quickley = 55 Minutes.
Barrett = 50 minutes.
Randle = 46 Minutes.
Mitch = 43 Minutes.
Josh Hart = 39 Minutes.

Coach Thibs won the game because there's no way he could've played any one of Grimes/Obi/iHart/Deuce (any more minutes) by replacing any 1 of those 5 starters above (for any of these 4; and still get a win out of it.

Because IQ/RJ/JULIUS/HART/MITCH were 5 dogs out there and dogs he couldn't afford to take out.

Nonetheless (unlike Boston) Thibs knew what he was doing because we've got an off day tonight (unlike Celtics) and his kids are @ home resting/relaxing/thinking about Charlotte right now.

Excellent lineup management @ Boston despite being down his starting PG.

(ESPN) Game-Thread (3-5-2023): New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics (Sunday Night ) @ 7:30 PM.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy