[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

james fed: jerome james takes on the burger kings...
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/26/2006  11:23 AM
DJ,

Thats a tough comparison, but at this juncture this team is a freaking mess, and our payroll is way out of line.

Laydenesque? Isiah might have trumpted him drilling the team into the Abyss.

If Eddy goes down that is his dice! Eddy goes down we are phuched!
AUTOADVERT
attaboy2005
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #992

1/26/2006  12:14 PM
Why was Rose getting the ball, at such a crucial time in the game, he can't finish!.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
1/26/2006  12:56 PM
Posted by Nalod:

ALthough I agree that the Curry pickup was similar to the Dyess move, but aside from that, Isiah hasn't come close to screwing up this team like LayDown did. No freakin way.

The losses hurt, but I am down for the New York Knicks one million percent.
True it gets boring watching the losses, but there's still light at the end of the tunnel- unlike the LayDown days. We have a better squad and one of the best coaches in the biz. It's gonna take time to come together.
Things sure won't get better by making panic moves, but something more strategic (like the Penny trade rumor, etc.) may be in order to shake things up.

I just hope to God that the Knicks turn this thing around and start winning ALOT of games.
Optimism, baby! Gotta lean hard on it nowadays! Being a Knicks fan is not easy, but the real ones stand by their team, regardless.

Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/26/2006  2:32 PM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:
Posted by Nalod:

ALthough I agree that the Curry pickup was similar to the Dyess move, but aside from that, Isiah hasn't come close to screwing up this team like LayDown did. No freakin way.

The losses hurt, but I am down for the New York Knicks one million percent.
True it gets boring watching the losses, but there's still light at the end of the tunnel- unlike the LayDown days. We have a better squad and one of the best coaches in the biz. It's gonna take time to come together.
Things sure won't get better by making panic moves, but something more strategic (like the Penny trade rumor, etc.) may be in order to shake things up.

I just hope to God that the Knicks turn this thing around and start winning ALOT of games.
Optimism, baby! Gotta lean hard on it nowadays! Being a Knicks fan is not easy, but the real ones stand by their team, regardless.

One mans Layden is another mans Isiah!

'Core, I hear you man, I hear you! These are the darkest of days, the light shines, but is it the end of the tunnel, or the on coming train!

No panic moves! No Jaelen, Take the ass wooping like a man and move forward. Eddy got to pan out for us, that is the wild card for this team!

GoNyGoNyGo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #411
USA
1/26/2006  5:33 PM
Agreed. The Curry trade will determine the future of this franchise for years to come. I will always be a Knick fan and although it is hard to watch them right now, I still have faith in the long run. The knicks have the right coach and some good young talent. I agree, no panic moves. If a vet is brought in, make sure he is tradeable next year. If not, let the KIDS play now. The Kids (Curry, lee, Frye, Nate and Trevor) need to play 20mpg at the least starting now, IMO.
james fed: jerome james takes on the burger kings...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy